BY OLD SPICE #6 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Ahmad G.
Katy, TX
Spiffy is truly an understatement. I have used many pomade from different brands Axe, Got2Be, and Generic brands as well. I like this pomade because its functional, smooth, and easy to apply. The smell is great, the wash is easy, and the feeling during the day doesn't make you itch or greasy. The only reason i didn't give this a full five stars is because the scent is not strong enough. After maybe an hour or two the scent is completely gone. I would prefer it to have a hint of the scent the entire day. The quality to me is really the best i have use thus far. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Leo L.
San Diego, California
So far I have used this for a few days now that I got my haircut, the smell isn't to overpowering and the hold isn't crazy like most other greasy pomeade products. I haven't noticed any flakes and went to bed not worried that I'll grease up my pillow. So far I received this free and once I run out I will more likely purchase this product knowing it does a great job sculpting and holding my hair. Thanks you Old Spice and Influenster for trying out this product.
Steven W.
Santa Ana, CA
This is great! It's pretty easy to apply and doesn't weigh down your hair at all. I have really straight asian hair but it was really easy to style with the Old Spice Spiffy pomade (although I do need some hairspray initially to hold everything in place). It also lasts the whole day without any need for touch up! The fragrance is pretty subtle and did not clash at all with my day to day use cologne. Definitely one of my go-to hair products now!

Robert C.
Eagan, MN
I think this is a really good product! I think it's a better value than crew (which I normally use, and does about the same job. I'm overall impressed and enthused about the product and will continue to use it. It's an overall good product that's not too pricey, and does what it claims it does. The only thing I'd say is that maybe make the fragrance a little more pungent. Maybe that's just me, because I like the smell of old spice.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's a good product but the hold is much too light for me it does however make my hair smell amazing and it makes it incredibly soft. I think this product would work better with someone who has less curly hair that isn't as dense in follicle count. I received this product for free for testing but my opinion is all my own.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
I loved this item mostly because a little of it...goes a long way. More bang for your buck. Not only that but it has a light masculine smell thats not overwhelming compared to competitor brands. It gives a matte finish not oily at all. Would recommend putting in slightly damp hair and allowing to dry for best effect.
Christopher T.
Riverside, CA
The Spiffy Pomade has a nice smell and a decent hold. I was able to comb my hair and keep it in place all day. It has a nice light gloss shine to it. I prefer a paste for a more textured look, but this product holds up very well as a pomade. I did receive this product for free to test and provide my honest review.
Josh S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
I love this stuff! I received both the spiffy and unruly hold paste in my voxbox and have been very happy with both.

I previously used J. Crew Flex hold, but found that both of these pastes held better and were easier to apply. Will definitely buy once my current stock runs out!

My wife also loves the scent.
Ceasar P.
The Old Spice pomade is made for a clean cut look. The paste is white with little to no chemical smell so you won't get a head ache. All you need is a small amount. I personally put it in damp hair and brow dry it. I would recommend this product to my friend as it does what it says.
Matthew S.
Spiffy is a nice, lightweight product which holds well; however I do not care for the fragrance. It is too strong, and distracts from the cologne I use. I would say, this is a good product for those who are short on time and just want an easy way to look and smell okay.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
How greasy does this product make your hair look? And does it hold well or does it get flat fairly quick?