Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Does it hold your hair or baby hairs well?
Will this product keep my hair oily after using it?
Will this make your hair look or feel hard?
Start your review of Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade!
Kirsten A.
Henning, TN
Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Kirsten A.
My 8 year old received this as a gift because he has such crazy uncontrollable hair sometimes. He loves it! Easy to use, has a great hold. Doesn't look gunky or have a weird residue. Easy to wash out. Lasts all day. Great smell. Great price. Highly recommend.
Henry R.
Vacaville, CA
Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Henry R.
First off, thank you influenster and old spice for giving us lucky recipients an opportunity to try out products. I received both products in the mail today. Packaging of the Pommade appears consistent looking with all other old spice products. Upon opening, most people who use Old Spice products will be familiar with the smell. The Pommade itself has the right amount of scent, not too overpowering, but enough to keep you smelling fresh throughout the work day. The texture is similar to most pommade products out there and has an off-white in color. Since this is a medium hold, it's got a thinner texture than what I am used to and does not feel sticky to the fingers at all. If I were to compares he texture to something, I would say almost cream cheese like. Can't wait to give it a try in the morning.
Anand N.
Fern Park, FL
I didn't care for either product at all. I have thIck hair, and the products made my hair feel tangled. Also, I wash my hair every night, but I started to notice sores develop on my scalp. I hope I was the only person who had a reaction to the products.
Josh S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
I love this stuff! I received both the spiffy and unruly hold paste in my voxbox and have been very happy with both. I previously used J. Crew Flex hold, but found that both of these pastes held better and were easier to apply. Will definitely buy once my current stock runs out! My wife also loves the scent.
John S.
Syracuse, UT
This "spiffy Pomade" worked well for my short hair. I haven't used other pomades but it worked nicer than the regular hair gel I usually use. It allows my hair to be more manageable through out the day. I'd like to add that I did receive this product free of charge from Influenster/Old Spice but all opinions are 100% my own.
Nick P.
I got this in the Old Spice VoxBox and I was very excited to use it. My hair is very thick, and very difficult to style. I usually can't just throw a product in it and be done. I like to have a lot of volume for my hair. The first thing I noticed using this, is the texture. It is sooo soft and creamy, and not waxy or sticky like other products. This did a great job at holding my hair. Didn't clump, look crunchy, or anything. It is a bit stiff to when you're working with it but it holds great once you've finished. Definitely recommend this to anyone with thick, heavy hair looking for an affordable product that holds.
Levi R.
Athens, AL
This product is absolutely spectacular! It smells amazing. You can quickly fix your hair in the morning with ease. It is inexpensive with great quality. My hair is medium length, straight and brown ( incase yoy want know my hair type ). I don't think I could ask for a better product.
Monica F.
killeen
Started using this pomade when I first cut my hair short and for a natural feeling pomade it’s amazing!! Last all day and leaves no flakes nor does it leave my hair hard which I love.
Annie D.
Omg my brother uses this and he is in love! He uses it everyday and everyone always asked him what product he uses for his hair, he had kinda short thick dark brown hair and it last him a life time! He has been using it for about a year and keeps going to the store to buy more!
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Adriana S.
Purchased at: Target
My husbands uses this product. He has straight short hair and this product works really well on him. It’s medium hold but make sure you use just a tiny bit or it’s not going to look good. 100% recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...