Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantMen's DeodorantsOld Spice
Spice Wild Collection Lionpride Solid Deodorant, 3 oz

Old Spice Spice Wild Collection Lionpride Solid Deodorant, 3 oz

Tear through the jugular of timidness and roar into the face of adversity. Old Spice Wild Collection Lionpride Solid Deodorant has an invigorating scent that is sure to capture the attention of unruly crowds, beautiful ladies and nervous zebras.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Spice Wild Collection Lionpride Solid Deodorant, 3 oz!
evelyn G.
My boyfriend loves this deodorant it's the only one he buys! And it always has him smelling good 😊 definitely recommend it to all because what girl doesn't like her man looking and feeling fresh!
Billie B.
Perrysville , IN
Old Spice Spice Wild Collection Lionpride Solid Deodorant, 3 oz uploaded by Billie B.
I love the way old spice smells! My husband says it last him all day! Sometimes I can't tell if it's his cologne or the deodorant. So refreshing. And every lady loves a good smelling man!! Can't go wrong here!! We have the body spray too! It's amazing!!
Alli R.
My boyfriend loves this kind of deodorant. He use to use it all the time till they took it away. We purchased it at Walmart. He loved it so gentle but he wants to buy more but can’t find it. Yes he would buy it still if they sold it somewhere still. PLEASE PUT BACK ON THE SHELF. Old Spice Spice Wild Collection Lionpride Solid Deodorant, 3 oz
Ana E.
All of the old spice have gave my boyfriend a burn on his armpits :( smells great but this has happened a few times
Brittany R.
Roseville, CA
Great smell, keeps my so's bo at bay. There is nothing worse than the mixture of bo and a strong deodorant scent. This product does a great job keeping my guy sweat free, body odor free, and the scent last all day. Would recommend.
Vanessa B.
Chula Vista, CA
This brand smells delicious amd it's the best smelling product a men can use. It is definetly my #1 choice for my boyfriend. I love it not only because of the smell but because of how it lasts almost more than 24 hours without making a men smell bad.
Lala L.
Lafayette, CO
I liked this product a lot. I like the feel of it, since I don't like the gel deoderants. I trust old spice as a brand. Most importantly it smells great.
Bethany F.
Van Buren Twp, MI
My husband loved the packaging on this deodorant so needless, we HAD to buy it. Old Spice has been around for a long time and I got to say, we have yet to be disappointed when it comes to their hygiene line. We buy the body wash and the deodorant. Ok, so onto the lionpride, as far as standing up to a long, hard day of work, this deodorant passes the test. The scent is very pleasing to both me and the hubby. We will purchase this product again!
Nancy C.
Salinas, CA
Smells so good even after a hard day of hard work. Ladies get this for that lucky man in ur life!
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
This deodorant smells so good! It's a great scent for that guy in your life. It has great coverage and odor protection!

Looking for your answer?