Old Spice Spice Red Zone Sweat Defense Antiperspirant & Deodorant-Pure Sport-1.7 oz

BY OLD SPICE

Bryn B.
Bryn B.
I am a female, but live this deodorant. It does not smell manly...just clean. Like soap. I cannot stand the smell of powders and perfumes that women's deodorants come with. This deodorant works very well and I will continue to buy it. My husband has t questions the scent so it must not be too manly!
Eddie C.
Eddie C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Works great and smells great. And it's one of the few that still offer a soft solid for those of us that don't enjoy clumpy messes of underarms
Victor P.
Victor P.
Bellingham, MA
Tough as nails and keeps sweat at bay through working out and hot days at work. Only con, leaves bad pit stains in my under shirt.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love Old Spice. I love the old and the new. I love it so much that I steal my husbands deodorant from time to time.
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I love old spice on my husband! He has tried many kinds of deodorant but I always go back to old spice.
Alan A.
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
This antiperspirant keeps me dry and both my girlfriend and I like the scent.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
My boy friend uses this, it smells good and the price is reasonable but is not that dependable on anti
Perspiration power
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
This smells so good with out the over powering smell like axe ive used my bfs before and it worked for me. I just prefer the scent on him than on myself.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband wears this & it always smells amazing. I don't know what it is about it but it's absolutely great.
Keshia O.
Keshia O.
My husband loves the scent and the fact that it's not gel since that irritates his skin. Easy to find and affordable.