Old Spice Spice Red Zone Sweat Defense Antiperspirant & Deodorant-Fresh-2.6 oz (Pack of 5)

BY OLD SPICE

Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Oceanside, CA
Both my son and husband have finally found a deodorant that works for them especially after a long day at work. This product does the job it's intended for. It keeps them dry and smelling good at the same time. Highly recommend!
Robert E.
Robert E.
Rogue River, OR
I really like this. I work out a lot and it keeps me from getting all stinky!
atawn e.
atawn e.
Dayton, OH
This old spice deodorant smell's good I use it for the gym. Everyday so I don't smell it makes you smell good for 24hours so don't worry if you sweat a lot because it. Still leave you smell good an not misty this better than some over deodorants the other ones I uses to use still makes me smell bad so yes I

Chelsea
Chelsea
Glenmoore, PA
Does a great job of doing what a deodorant is SUPPOSED to do: you know...keep you from sweating? I used to use more girly deodorants but none of them did a great job from keeping me from sweating. This does a fantastic job! However, it can get on your clothes if you're not careful!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Mccook, NE
My husband loves this deodorant! He works very hard, long days. It lasts him the entire work day up until he takes a shower, without reapplying. We just wish there weren't such harsh chemicals in it.
Sara D.
Sara D.
I have been using this for about 2 years. I was allergic to dove so I started using my husbands deodorant and I find it works better than most woman's
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I have found that, though Old Spice is often advertised a men's product, the deodorant works better for me than any brand meant for use by females.
Leah Helen T.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
As an athletic woman, I need a stronger antiperspirant than those designed for the modern dainty woman. Old Spice helps with that!
Brandon K.
Brandon K.
This deodorant will last you all day and won't leave you smelling funny! It hold up very well!
travis d.
travis d.
Happy wife equals happy life i"ll say, she choose this and i was impressed! smelt pretty rad.!