Old Spice Spice Red Zone Swagger Scent Men's Body Wash, 16 fl oz, 2 count uploaded by Lauren B.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Swagger Red Zone Body Wash: 8-hour scent technology Old Spice body wash comes in 32 fl oz bottle Hydrating formula leaves your skin feeling smooth 2 Old Spice body wash containers in this special value pack see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Old spice is my favorite men's body wash. It smells amazing not only when you are washing your body but the smell stays all day long. You don't need a lot to get a good wash either so these larger bottles really do last a long time. This is definitely something I would buy again." in 5 reviews
  • "Been using this stuff for years best smelling stuff my 6 year old loves it to my wife loves my smell" in 4 reviews
Kathryn W.
Old Spice is the only body wash my husband will use! I do find them to have amazing fragrance & there's a scent for everybody. Swagger is his constant but there are quite a few other scents that I love even more (Wolfthorne, Fiji - super refreshing and clean). The names are hilarious & they smell yummy - what more could you ask for?
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LOVE THE SMELL!! I love everything about this. The scent is long lasting, lathers well, and doesn't get gone fast. Only thing I don't like is that it is a little over priced. I tend to buy it at walmart only when I have a coupon. I wish I could buy it more often for my hubby because it is his favorite by far. Would totally recommend.
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
My fiance uses this product quite often. He always request more when close to being empty. He used to be a strictly bar soap man however I convinced him to give this a try while on sale and I now purchase a bottle every two weeks or so as its a daily use of course. I actually do like the smell and it seems to last. Its a good deal for a good product at around $3/$4 a bottle.
Katie P.
Caldwell , ID
My husband actually uses this product, but I will admit that I use it at least once a week too. It smells soooo good. And, it leaves you smelling fresh and clean all day. It's doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I highly recommend this scent and product to all those swagger men out there that want to smell good for their ladies or gents!
Jenna D.
Lutz, FL
My husband LOVES this body wash. He uses it as his "special occasion" option so he can smell extra fresh and manly. The scent isn't overbearing and lasts a long time - he doesn't even need any additional scent for a night out. We regularly buy this product for him to use and will continue to do so.
Shelby T.
Phoenix, AZ
I personally used this because it's what my husband uses. And sometimes I like to smell like him. I like it because it doesn't leave an overpowering smell once you have dried and it's just a nice hint of the fragrance. I do not use it very often since I have sensitive skin but when I feel like my skin is oily I use this. It puts my skin at a comfortable balance of not to dry and not to oily unlike some body washes I have used.
Samantha S.
I love the new Old Spice scents, they're great! I buy these products for my wife alongside Axe because they're comparable and smell almost as good! Always a great buy at Target or Costco. I love the long lasting smell that keeps us feeling fresh all day.
MiRanda L.
Oak Grove, KY
Hannah N.
Somerset, KY
I'm always on the look out for a great deal and tgis two pack body wash was,perfect. My boyfriend loves the scent and it's very gentle on his skin and leaves him soft and smooth. He users it everyday. I find myself buying it again and again. And will continue to purchase it.
Jennifer J.
I buy this for my husband. He loves it, I love it! It smells amazing! The best part is I can smell it throughout the whole day! Walmart has the best prices for the two pack! He uses it every morning and night in the shower. I highly recommend this body wash for your man!