Old Spice Spice Red Zone Swagger Scent Men's Body Wash, 16 fl oz, 2 count uploaded by Lauren B.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Swagger Red Zone Body Wash: 8-hour scent technology Old Spice body wash comes in 32 fl oz bottle Hydrating formula leaves your skin feeling smooth 2 Old Spice body wash containers in this special value pack see more...

Buy on Target*
Shelby T.
Phoenix, AZ
I personally used this because it's what my husband uses. And sometimes I like to smell like him. I like it because it doesn't leave an overpowering smell once you have dried and it's just a nice hint of the fragrance. I do not use it very often since I have sensitive skin but when I feel like my skin is oily I use this. It puts my skin at a comfortable balance of not to dry and not to oily unlike some body washes I have used.
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
My fiance uses this product quite often. He always request more when close to being empty. He used to be a strictly bar soap man however I convinced him to give this a try while on sale and I now purchase a bottle every two weeks or so as its a daily use of course. I actually do like the smell and it seems to last. Its a good deal for a good product at around $3/$4 a bottle.
Katie P.
Caldwell , ID
My husband actually uses this product, but I will admit that I use it at least once a week too. It smells soooo good. And, it leaves you smelling fresh and clean all day. It's doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I highly recommend this scent and product to all those swagger men out there that want to smell good for their ladies or gents!
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
LOVE THE SMELL!! I love everything about this. The scent is long lasting, lathers well, and doesn't get gone fast. Only thing I don't like is that it is a little over priced. I tend to buy it at walmart only when I have a coupon. I wish I could buy it more often for my hubby because it is his favorite by far. Would totally recommend.
Kathryn W.
Old Spice is the only body wash my husband will use! I do find them to have amazing fragrance & there's a scent for everybody. Swagger is his constant but there are quite a few other scents that I love even more (Wolfthorne, Fiji - super refreshing and clean). The names are hilarious & they smell yummy - what more could you ask for?
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Love the swagger scent. I used the body wash, the deodorant, and the shampoo all is the swagger scent and I have do so for years. The body wash is great though as it cuts through a lot of grime and dirt that many other body washes do not. Highly recommend as I've been a satisfied customer for years!
step c.
South Gate, CA
Ok i love this on my husband but guilty i had recently decided to try this while i showered and i enjoy it better than the feminine body wash i just feel the scent lasting longer that the feminine one's and its not over powering manly that i turn into a dude. i have turned over into man's body wash.
Jennifer Y.
Frackville, PA
I love the scent of this when my fiancee wears it. It last a long time. Plus the bottle lasts awhile as well. It's a little pricey, and I don't really like any of Old Spice's scent other than this one. It's worth every penny though. If you want to smell like a man, this is for you!
MiRanda L.
Oak Grove, KY
Old spice is my favorite men's body wash. It smells amazing not only when you are washing your body but the smell stays all day long. You don't need a lot to get a good wash either so these larger bottles really do last a long time. This is definitely something I would buy again.
Hannah N.
Somerset, KY
I'm always on the look out for a great deal and tgis two pack body wash was,perfect. My boyfriend loves the scent and it's very gentle on his skin and leaves him soft and smooth. He users it everyday. I find myself buying it again and again. And will continue to purchase it.