BY OLD SPICE

colleen g.
Eugene, Or
My husband is use this for years but I recently started using it after having my daughter because I was sweating a lot for my hormone imbalance and it has worked wonders.
Kim S.
Renton, WA
Great to have deodorant without antiperspirant. My teen boy does not sweat but sure smells! Swagger deodorant takes care of that so he smells good at the end of the day.
Kat G.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely long lasting and product effective even if it's a hard day at work or just a night on the town I know old spice will never let me down
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
My husband's one and only deodorant. the twin pack makes it nice so I always have an extra one. this is my favorite smell from old spice
Daniel O.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this brand since i was a kid an it hasn't let me down yet good for acvitve people an it smells good i buy every month!!!! 😊😊😊😊
Riley K.
Acworth, GA
Love the scent swagger it keeps my arm pits fresh all day and is so nice and confortable and non itchy or irritaiting at all
Amanda G.
Avonmore, PA
Yeeeeeeeeeees! I love this deodorant I don't even care if I'm a girl I love this and it smells great!
Priscilla S.
Hanford, CA
Have to say this deodorant is really good, haven't had a problem with it yet plus it smells great
callan n.
I really like how this stuff lasts the scent stays and I don't get super sweaty
Cheyenne B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love when my boyfriend wears this product, it always makes him smell so sexy.