Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

I have used womens deodorant but serm to notice they don't smell as much, so can women use this as well?

Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Kennewick , WA
1 year, 8 months ago
I use mens deoderant all the time. I think it is a higher quality and helps with persperation better.
Tasia B.
Tasia B.
Kingman , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do but I don't feel like it Stops the stink. But the only reason it's men's is the smell so if you like it use it
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
San Antonio, TX
2 years, 3 months ago
I switch between female deodorant and male deodorant. Male deodorant seems to work better when I'm working out. As long as the smell of the deodorant is not too "guy" I'll use it!
D'aileene H.
D'aileene H.
Berwick, PA
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes! Soinds weird, but id rather use mens deodorant any day, I just feel like it works better and lasts longer