Old Spice Spice Red Zone Deodorant-Pure Sport uploaded by Rubi L.Old Spice Spice Red Zone Deodorant-Pure Sport uploaded by Antoni O.
3 colors available

BY OLD SPICE

• I have used womens deodorant but serm to notice they don't smell a...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
This is the ONLY brand & scent within the brand my husband will use - he accepts no substitutes, & being the excessively sweaty construction worker that he is, is saying something - it must be effective! When he gets home from work, I can of course smell the dirt & chemicals from the job, but he is body odor free! We generally buy at Target, & there are generally coupons/Cartwheel promotions floating around for it.
Josselyne P.
Josselyne P.
Rialto, CA
My fiancé uses this deodorant and I absolutely love it! By the end of a long day the scent is still fresh and clean. Quite honestly I've used it a couple of times in the past (when I'm out) and love it! the smell is strong enough to cover the stink but not overpowering and very long lasting.
charlotte r.
charlotte r.
Capo Beach, CA
I love wearing mens deodorant. I personally think that it lasts longer on me and I don't have to reapply throughout the day. I don't however like the "antiperspirant" though. That does not last on me. I prefer the almost gel consistency of the pure sport. And the scent is incredible!!
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Knoxville, TN
This deodorant works super well. Woman's deodorant just can't compare to this! It was much better than I expected, and the smell was phenomenal, though it actually isn't my favorite old spice scent! Overall, I was really satisfied. I just hope I can find a man who wears it now;)
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Richmond, VA
This deodorant is strong and doesn't take much to work. I am a female and wear this deodorant when I go to the gym to work out because it works better than girls deodorant. I really love it and have friends who do the same thing and they all use old spice products as well.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Afton, TN
My husband has been using this deodorant since before I met him, about 9 yrs ago. It doesn't cause his armpit irritation. It seems to last awhile. It's easy to use. We buy it at wally world or Sam's club. Occasionally I find good coupons at the grocery store.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
My husband loves this deodorant. It keeps him fresh all day long. The only thing I personally don't like about it is that the smell isn't my favorite. But he likes it. The price is average not to high or low and it's comparable to all the other things we buy.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Gate City, VA
My hubby uses this and is a maintenance mechanic then fishes after work a lot. he puts on at night when he gets out of shower and it literally has 24hr coverage. he uses the fugi flavor and it smells good too. never had any skin irritation with it either
Nela K.
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
I live that it doesn't leave residue. I am a woman and I love old spice. I usually choose the smell wolfthorn. it smells like a fruity blend and it works really good for when I'm at the gym and need to get going somewhere right afterwards.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used this scent before and it rules! It's not my favorite smell, but it definitely has a strong formula that keeps you fresh literally all day long. The deodorant is super affordable and you can find it at any drug or grocery store.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
I have used womens deodorant but serm to notice they don't smell as much, so can women use this as well?