Old Spice Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant, Swagger, 3.25 oz. uploaded by Joleasa l.

BY OLD SPICE

Jordan F.
Astoria, NY
Originally my go to choice above everything else. Initial smell is soft but pleasant. However, by the end of the day, the smell mixes poorly with sweat. Used to love this before and feel like it lasted longer before. Could be just me. Hesitant to try again.
Sierra E.
Rose City, MI
My boyfriend uses this and I love that it keeps him smelling great all day long! Is is super easy to use and applies just like normal deodorant. Use it every day for best results, and reapply as needed. I would recommend this product to any man!
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I bought this for my husband because it smelled great in the package. I was hoping it'd help him because he's really active and he sweats a lot when he's playing softball. Well though old spice may work for some, it doesn't for my husband. So I found Gillette and it works a lot better for him and it smells great.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my fiancé's favorite deordant. It has a great smell, awesome staying power, and the price is very reasonable for the amount of product you get. Great product.
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
My son loves this deordorant. He has a nice scent. It's not too strong for a young man. He has the whole set and he uses it without me having to tell him lol.
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
My husband uses this deodorant. It has a great smell and last all day long. We bought it because it was on sale one day and now uses it everyday.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
My husband uses this deodorant i always buy it for him as well as the body was i think it smells amazing one of my favorite on him :)
Roshni P.
Edison, NJ
I love this deodorant on my boyfriend. I can tell when he's wearing it as compared to others. It smells amazing and he loves it too.
Jan L.
This is what I use in the home for the guys , they love it leaves that mainly clean scent. Great for the younger guys in the family the 20 somethings
Fernando M.
Mission Hills, CA
I use this deodorant every day and love it. love how it smells fresh and manly. Always buy the twin pack so i never run out.