Old Spice Spice Pro Strength Antiperspirant Deodorant, Pure Sport, 1.7 oz (Case of 12) Exp. 12/2009

BY OLD SPICE

Janie C.
Janie C.
Brownsville, TX
My husband has been using this deodorant since before we got married and he loves it! He will not use any other brand this keeps him smelling good and keeps him dry. He finds it very easy to use and the price is great. He does recommend this to anyone looking to switch brands.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.
Yuba City, CA
Love the smell of old spice. My grandpa used to use it along with the cologne and my husband has always uses it. There's no other!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
I have switched to this antiperspirant deodorant in the last 9 months. Overall, it's not terrible, but I am someone who struggles with overactive sweat glands in the armpit area. Because I have this problem, I assumed an antiperspirant would somewhat help, but i was wrong. This is probably a fantastic product for normal people, but not for me. It smells nice and I WOULD consider it a deodorant, just not an antiperspirant for me with my issue.
tiffani g.
tiffani g.
Pearland, TX
The best deodorant there is. I'm a girl, and nothing has ever worked. until one day, when I was out, I used my brothers for substitute. And the next day went and got me my own stick. I don't sweat, I don't stink, and it doesn't overpower my perfume, when I need to wear it.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Even though I'm a girl I like to use Old Spice! I sweat so much and have always found that men's deodorant is stronger than woman's. I love the smell of this too. :) I don't break a sweat!
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Dubuque, IA
I'm a woman and love this product! Works so much better than women's products, has a great smell which isn't too manly, and glides on easily. Huge fan!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Bakersfield, CA
My boyfriend uses this scent and oh my god it smells so amazing. He smells like he's wearing cologne just from deodorant.
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana , Tx
My husband is very particular with his deodorant and this is the only one that he will use so that says something, right!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
The Colony, TX
Not sure why, and I tested it a lot, but this deodorant actually made me sweat more than normal, which makes no sense.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
My boyfriend uses this for the extra strength efficiency and has loved it so far. The smell is typical old spice