Old Spice Spice High Endurance Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Pure Sport - 0.5 oz

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice High Endurance Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Pure Sport - 0.5 oz .5 oz. see more...

Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I bought this for my husband and ended up keeping it for myself! It has the same ingredients as my Secret deodorant, but for some reason it works a lot better. The smell reminds me of Bath and Body Works Spearmint Eucalyptus. It's very refreshing, clean and inoffensive.
Lucy L.
Walla walla, Wa
I went to buy sime stuff to walmart and i found this tiny cool and very aromatic deodorant smells so cool i know is for men but i love the aroma si bought one for me and one for my husband
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he isn't even a sporty guy. Despite that, this deodorant still fails to keep him protected throughout the day. It smells great but it doesn't have the power that a man's deodorant needs.
Aly T.
Galax, VA
Being a girl its strange to say I use men's deodorant. But I love it! The scent lasts all day and it also doesn't cause any kind of reaction on my sensitive skin.
Mindy H.
PADUCAH, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband came out of the bathroom with this on him and I noticed it right away! He smelt really good!!! I would recommend this for the man of the house!
Lari O.
This is perect for a trip or for a locker at work especially if your on the go as much as i am and you rush and rush and then realize you forgot something
Danielle O.
This is the only deodorant my husband will use. It holds up well even when he is working in 100 degree kitchens all day.
Abbey E.
Even though I a girl, I use old spice. haha It really does work well! The smell is nice and it works for a very long time
Zandra L.
Sherwood, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love the old spice brand! It's the only kind my fiancé will buy and they smell great without being too strong.
Amanda C.
I buy this for my husband. He says it keeps him dry all day, and we both love the smell!