BY OLD SPICE

Riah W.
1,895 reviews
This is another big nope for me. My brother loves all of these products,
but I cannot stomach the smell of them. I end up gagging every time he
passes me and I have been known to 'accidentally' drop his deodorant so
he has to result to throwing them away. Wouldn't recommend.
Destiny S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love it! I use this when I am on my way to and from dance class and whenever I know I'm going to be working up a sweat! Can be bought at Family Dollar or Target, so super affordable. Keeps me smelling so fresh and so clean clean that I would be a fool to not buy again.
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite deodorants! I have always preferred men's deodorant over women's because it worked better for me when I played sports. This one smells amazing, doesn't stain my clothes, goes on smoothly and dries quickly!
Jennifer L.
Lincoln, NE
My husband uses this and we both love it! It keeps him smelling fresh and clean, and doesn't leave stains on his shirts. It is priced very well and you can often get coupon deals to make it even cheaper. The Old Spice Fresh Scent is our favorite, but my husband also likes the Pure Sport scent. I buy his at Target.
Aki D.
Rancho Santa Margarita , California
Absolutely love the fragrance of this deo stick!!!! It's a bit pricey but does its job!!!! No sweat odor or anything. The fragrance lasts quite long in my opinion. Recommended it to my friends and they loved it too!!!!!!
Stephanie M.
Puyallup, WA
I purchase this for my husband on a regular bases. When flying he can wear the same flight suit for 24+ hours straight and this deodorant is the only one I have found to be up for the job. Great smell, doesn't linger on clothes, doesn't leave a residue.
Ashley I.
Stafford , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this smells amazing and works so well. ive never smelled bo on my husband since he has started using this. he prefers the blue stick vs the white one. it can be bought basically anywhere. i have even used it myself because i think mens works better than womans deodorant
Tess A.
New Phila, OH
My boyfriend uses this product and I love the smell of it! I definitely think it will help men and boys stay smelling fresh and get the ladies!
Sam B.
Bristol , PA
Even though it's a men's deodorant I use this when I know I'm going to be sweating a lot and don't want to be smelly.
Ernesto  R.
Lompoc, CA
Smells great and lasts pretty much all day, really liked it and I'm going to probably be using it for a long time