BY OLD SPICE

Aki D.
Aki D.
Rancho Santa Margarita , California
Absolutely love the fragrance of this deo stick!!!! It's a bit pricey but does its job!!!! No sweat odor or anything. The fragrance lasts quite long in my opinion. Recommended it to my friends and they loved it too!!!!!!
Rena T.
Rena T.
Amesbury, MA
This is the only deodorant product that my husband will use. It is definitely different from years ago.
Hayden Y.
Hayden Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell and the performance of this! Great deodorant I would totally recommend it
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
this smells amazing and works so well. ive never smelled bo on my husband since he has started using this. he prefers the blue stick vs the white one. it can be bought basically anywhere. i have even used it myself because i think mens works better than womans deodorant
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite deodorants! I have always preferred men's deodorant over women's because it worked better for me when I played sports. This one smells amazing, doesn't stain my clothes, goes on smoothly and dries quickly!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lincoln, NE
My husband uses this and we both love it! It keeps him smelling fresh and clean, and doesn't leave stains on his shirts. It is priced very well and you can often get coupon deals to make it even cheaper. The Old Spice Fresh Scent is our favorite, but my husband also likes the Pure Sport scent. I buy his at Target.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Puyallup, WA
I purchase this for my husband on a regular bases. When flying he can wear the same flight suit for 24+ hours straight and this deodorant is the only one I have found to be up for the job. Great smell, doesn't linger on clothes, doesn't leave a residue.
Tess A.
Tess A.
New Phila, OH
My boyfriend uses this product and I love the smell of it! I definitely think it will help men and boys stay smelling fresh and get the ladies!
Sam B.
Sam B.
Bristol, PA
Even though it's a men's deodorant I use this when I know I'm going to be sweating a lot and don't want to be smelly.
Emma I.
Emma I.
Waco, TX
I wear this while I play sports and it not only smells nice, but it also keeps me from sweating as much!