BY OLD SPICE

Katelyn M.
Durham, NC
I think Old Spice is the only deodorant that I have found that doesn't leave yellow stains in my clothes. It also does not leave me smelling like body odor! I use it everyday and will never use another deodorant! Definitely will buy again!
christina z.
Portales, NM
I am so glad Old Spice branched from just being after shaves and colognes into deodorants as well. I have always loved the smell of this ever since I was a kid and buy the line of products for my husband. This is one of the few men s hygiene products we can agree on because of the smell.
Brandon K.
This is perfect if you sweat a lot and have to constantly think about your deodorant this is a great product. Wearing this you won't have to worry about it failing you at all!
Marvie R.
My husband uses this deodorant daily. it smells really good. he will not switch to any other brand because he says this one lasts all day even on the days he sweats alot.
Emily R.
MEDFORD, OR
Only deodorant my husband uses. I like the scent and he likes the feel. Multi-packs are priced great so I can always stock up for him.
Chelssie G.
My husband sweats A LOT this deodorant keeps him smelling good ALL DAY LONG! Not to mention i love the smell of it too! :)
Dolores M.
MIAMI, FL
You can say that this smell is one of the reasons I fell in love with my boyfriend lol I don't let him buy any other!!
Joe B.
Lancaster, NY
Always use old spice deodorant. like all of the different scents they have. lasts all day long for freshness
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he loves it and it makes him smell good all day
Becky L.
Copper Cliff, Ontario, Ontario
I buy this for my husband. I find that it works well at keeping him from getting sweaty and we'll honestly smelling bad, lol.

Great product!