Old Spice Spice Fresh Collection Denali Deodorant, 3.25-Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Christopher R.

BY OLD SPICE

The freshest places on Earth in armpit form. Old Spice Denali anti-perspirant smells like wilderness, open air & freedom. Fresh Collection is where freshness smells from. Inhale the adventure. Smells like wilderness, open air & freedom The Freshest Places on Earth in Armpit FormLong lasting freshness Inhale the Adventure see more...

Aida R.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After running out of deodorant I bought this on a whim. It's the best smelling deodorant I've found to date (I hate baby powder smell!) and longest lasting protection I've found! I have one at my house, one at my boyfriend's, and one in my purse. I can't live without it, and it's better than any of the other clinical strength deodorants I've worn. Love it!
Christopher R.
I am a heavy sweater with an active job moving furniture and appliances and there are very few deorderants that can keep me from smelling like a gym locker room after a few hours. I swear by old spice and my wife loves when I wear the Fiji scent.
Lauren K.
Garner, NC
Although I am a girl, I love using this deodorant!! It smells so much better than the weird powdery smell of women's deodorant and I always seem to get compliments on how I smell when I wear it!
Kelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my FAVORITE deodorant! I am a female and use men's deodorant because I tend to be active and sweat a lot. I do believe this works well, and it smells great!
Amber L.
Lakewood, CO
I am in love with the way this smells! My husband uses it and he loves the protection he gets and the smell. Denali is the best one in my opinion!
Brooke N.
Williamsport, PA
To all the women out there: don't hesitate to use men's deodorant! Definitely a must when you know you're going to be doing a lot of hard work
Stephanie T.
Cincinnati, OH
My boyfriend wears old spice and I'm always stealing his deodorant. It works so much better than women's and it smells so good:)
Moira F.
San Bruno, CA
Im a lady using old spice but it smells so good that i need it in my daily routine as well as my husbands!
Lisa S.
Le Roy , NY
My son really likes this deodorant because it keeps him dry but also smells like a cologne!
This is such a clean smell that will not be overpowering to the Senses. Highly recommend