BY OLD SPICE

Amanda B.
Robertsdale, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I know Old Spice is more for men, but I love using the scent Figi! Ever since I played sports this was my go to because it worked really well, plus lasted. It’s a nice scent that is not super masculine pmOld Spice Spice Fiji 6 Piece Gift Set
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
*gag* I honestly hate Old Spice.
This stuff smells like reeking garbage to me and I cannot stomach the smell.
It smells like a skunk.
Like the smell of something you can't pinpoint for a second and then a terrible smell that you can't get out of your mouth.
It's nasty.
Skyla S.
New Lexington, OH
Axe is me and my boyfriends favorite men’s deodorant/antiperspirant. The smell could honestly be used for men or women. Although the clear gel gave me chemical burns under my arms.
Aliya H.
Athens , OH
This is my favorite smelling men’s deodorant and I often use this when I need something a little stronger than what they put out for women. I use this and my husband usually uses the other one that comes in a two pack he likes it as well.
Meaghan C.
Hudson, NH
this smells so good my boyfriend wears it and it works great and smells amazing 100% recommend
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
This was such a great deal and made the perfect gift for my man. All of the products he uses in one package and a couple new to try!
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Love it when I can find these sets bc my boyfriend LOVES this collection and I love to smell it on him. Girls, I highly suggest picking this up for the guy in your life bc you'll both love it! And guys, if your looking for a seductive scent to impress the ladies, this is it! It's not overwhelming so it's perfect for those with sensitive noses as well.
Selena R.
Men listen to me....my boyfriend puts on old spice figi scented everything and I love it! It smells so good to the point that when he runs out I make him get it again. It's the smell of a sexy guy who smells good....just get it because your girlfriend will love it.
Jessica S.
N Miami Beach, FL
Okay...now I am a girl, but honestly old spice just works better than any female deodorant brands and doesn't smell powdery either (like secret or degree). I only have to apply once a day and It lasts all day and keeps me smelling good. I've converted all my friends into wearing men's deodorant now.
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love these deodorants! The Fiji line from old spice is the only deodorant I will buy for my son and husband. The scent lasts all day and they say they stay dry even through rigid workouts! The deodorant goes above and beyond the competitors! I would recommend to everyone! Women too!