BY OLD SPICE

Maria A.
I tried the deodorant on its own a while back and the smell lasted all day, it was such a good long wear deodorant
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Love it when I can find these sets bc my boyfriend LOVES this collection and I love to smell it on him. Girls, I highly suggest picking this up for the guy in your life bc you'll both love it! And guys, if your looking for a seductive scent to impress the ladies, this is it! It's not overwhelming so it's perfect for those with sensitive noses as well.
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
This was such a great deal and made the perfect gift for my man. All of the products he uses in one package and a couple new to try!
Meaghan C.
Hudson, NH
this smells so good my boyfriend wears it and it works great and smells amazing 100% recommend
This is my husband and sons favorite! They look forward to receiving this every year for Christmas! Smells amazing!
Elizabeth P.
Bay City, TX
This gift set is perfect! I'm in love with the smell! It's perfect for any man who likes to smell good
Julie O.
I love everything in this pack. Everything is awesome and works really well.
Kim C.
Purchased as a gift, amazing smell that lingers all day! It has a sophisticated smell without seeming juvenile.
Vivian A.
Torrance, CA
Old Spice Fiji is my favorite scent. I know a lot of dudes use it an love it, but it's not so musky that I feel like I'm a dude when I wear it. Men's deodorant is stronger and I sweat a lot so I need it. Love this scent.
Amber A.
Douglasville, GA
I love this scent. This scent can be used for the whole family. I, as a female, use this deodorant and my son and husband use the rest of the products. Its affordable and often there are coupons available. The antiperspirant keeps me dry and fresh all day!