BY OLD SPICE

Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Love it when I can find these sets bc my boyfriend LOVES this collection and I love to smell it on him. Girls, I highly suggest picking this up for the guy in your life bc you'll both love it! And guys, if your looking for a seductive scent to impress the ladies, this is it! It's not overwhelming so it's perfect for those with sensitive noses as well.
Jessica S.
N Miami Beach, FL
Okay...now I am a girl, but honestly old spice just works better than any female deodorant brands and doesn't smell powdery either (like secret or degree). I only have to apply once a day and It lasts all day and keeps me smelling good. I've converted all my friends into wearing men's deodorant now.
Selena R.
Men listen to me....my boyfriend puts on old spice figi scented everything and I love it! It smells so good to the point that when he runs out I make him get it again. It's the smell of a sexy guy who smells good....just get it because your girlfriend will love it.
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love these deodorants! The Fiji line from old spice is the only deodorant I will buy for my son and husband. The scent lasts all day and they say they stay dry even through rigid workouts! The deodorant goes above and beyond the competitors! I would recommend to everyone! Women too!
Amber A.
Douglasville, GA
I love this scent. This scent can be used for the whole family. I, as a female, use this deodorant and my son and husband use the rest of the products. Its affordable and often there are coupons available. The antiperspirant keeps me dry and fresh all day!
Vivian A.
Torrance, CA
Old Spice Fiji is my favorite scent. I know a lot of dudes use it an love it, but it's not so musky that I feel like I'm a dude when I wear it. Men's deodorant is stronger and I sweat a lot so I need it. Love this scent.
Maria A.
I tried the deodorant on its own a while back and the smell lasted all day, it was such a good long wear deodorant
charlotte e.
Newton, KS
My son likes using this and the body spray. He is 13 and has to smell good. I make sure he kerp somevin his school locker.
This is my husband and sons favorite! They look forward to receiving this every year for Christmas! Smells amazing!
Kim C.
Purchased as a gift, amazing smell that lingers all day! It has a sophisticated smell without seeming juvenile.