BY OLD SPICE

andreana d.
Parlier, CA
I bought this because I was told it was strong enough for excessive sweating. The smell was too much for me and lasted all day and never faded.
Katie A.
Denair, CA
Only brand I use. Works better than any female brand I've used before plus it goes on clear so don't have to worry about it on clothes
Terri H.
I prefer gel and buy men's options like this brand because they actually work compared to flowery women's brands.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I buy old spice for my husband. I love the smell and he says it works great. It is the only brand he will use.
Gabby S.
Minot, ND
Even though I'm a girl I still use this stuff everyday, the smell isn't to strong so anyone can use it
Sari J.
I use this when i know ill be going from the gym to somewhere else, instead of showering right after
Kevin K.
Dover, DE
Ive used their sportline for about twenty years now. It has been an amazing deodorant to use
Jessie  M.
Lewisville, TX
A great deodorant to use once getting out of the shower. The smell is wonderful and nice.
nathalie o.
Great smell . Works great and lasts all day ! A bit expensive but it's well worth the money ! My husban says it doesn't burn his arm pits like the speed stick does !
Hugo T.
Montreal
Works like its supposed to! Kept me dry all day and the smell is just perfect. Not too strong or fruity.