BY OLD SPICE

Erin V.
Erin V.
aurora , OH
This deodorant smells pretty good. My husband uses it and sometimes I do too because Woman's deodorant doesn't stop the smell or sweat like men's. It is the only deodorant my husband will use because he has sensitive arm pits. It doesn't clump or pull on his arm hair which is very important to him.
Rylee P.
Rylee P.
Saegertown, PA
I am a girl. I wear Old Spice okay? It lasts all day through all weather, all my sweat, and everything else. Not to mention the smell of Everclear. It smells basically what clean would smell like.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Mmm Mmm my husband uses this and it smells amazing, sometime when I run out of mine I'll put this on because why not, it smells amazing
Bryan C.
Bryan C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love old spice deodorant. However I had
To give it 4 out of 5 because sometimes I felt it was Too strong and it burnt my under arms leaving a little rash for a day
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
Old spice is my favorite men smell. mmmm so much better then axe or any of that over priced gross smelling deodorant/ sprays. totally worth it and I would recommend every guy to use this product.
Sati S.
Sati S.
Verona, NJ
A classic but a goody always smells good and works to keep that sweat at bay. goes on nice and smooth and keeps you feeling clean and smelling good all day long
David A.
David A.
boyds, MD
Works wells for me, I'm very active everyday and The worst is when you have stains on your pits. This bar saves me from this issue
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Smells good all day long and doesn't waviar. It give you a good smell all day long.
Tony  M.
Tony M.
Old spice ever clear smells so good. One of my favorite products to get
Aurora M.
Aurora M.
It smells delicious, i really like it, although it hurts when i hurt my armpits the rake?, i think it's normal though.