BY OLD SPICE

Rachel J.
Venice, CA
It's a good new scent. Taking over pure sport. I like the clear gel so you don't get a powder smell and you also don't get powder on your clothes. I love this because it actually works for me at least... I have since stopped using it though to go for something more natural.
Emily N.
Bethel Park, PA
My husband refuses to use anything other than this deodorant. He likes the fact that it is not a gel so he does not have to wait for it to dry. It does not end up flaking throughout the day and lasts all day long. Residue on clothes is not an issue and the scent is great!
Ryanne G.
Yes.... I am a girl, but honestly guy deodorant works so much better (and honestly smells better too!!). This exact type of Red Spice isn't my favorite, but I still think it works great!
Ava W.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product! Smells really nice and does a great job of keeping my pits dry and smelling fresh. Plus it lasts forever! Great alternative to women's deodorant.
Kristina R.
Hughson , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i love using men's deodorant. It makes me smell good while still working really well. it lasts all day, and i dont have to worry about it coming off.
Amanda A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend loves this product and so do I! Smells great and keeps him smelling great! I buy this for him regularly. This is a must have for him!
Julia L.
Trenton, MI
I like the smell on my husband but it can be a little loud for my taste. The boys like it, and it is very reasonable in prices.
Jo G.
Saint Marys, OH
My son likes this a lot. I bought it because of the name.
I thought "Swagger" was funny. He liked the name, too, and
the smell.
Mika R.
This stuff is horrible. It smells horrible. It's cheap. The smell doesn't fade very fast either.
rhiannon w.
Weatherford, OK
This is the only brand I buy for my husband. Got to keep the men smelling good! lasts all day!
Kristina R.
Hughson , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
does this deodorant have an obvious man smell?