BY OLD SPICE

jasmin t.
jasmin t.
This smells so good I love it when my fiancé. Picks this kind at target, walmart! You do meet our expectations! One thing about it is if my fiancé. Uses it for months he will get a rash so after that we have to try other products
Amber R.
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
Love the quality and smell and effectiveness of this product, but after hearing about chemical burns from this deodorant in the news it scares me to continue using it. So far, no burns, but we're keeping a close eye on our armpits! Probably wouldn't buy again, probably buy a safer option.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Great basic deodorant. Smells nice and does not leave residue. Very affordable and easy to find in stores. I bought it at Walgreens but have seen it elsewhere. I use daily and will continue using daily as long as I sweat. Will definitely buy and use again.
Calvin C.
Calvin C.
Berryville, AR
This product worked opposite for me. I never had more under arm sweat in my life. It also lgot stuck in my under arm hair and was not easy to wash off.
Silvia S.
Silvia S.
My son uses this regularly. He will never use another brand. He specifically asked for this one and I always get jt. Keeps him dry and fresh. Important for a teenager
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
My oldest son is very active and sweats a lot. He prefers this over any other deodorant. It is a little bit pricey but worth the price. Smells nice.
Daniel s.
Daniel s.
Cypress, TX
Smells really good and really gives cowardly men the boost of confidence when around people. The only thing is the smell doesn't last for loing.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Really really keeps me dry! Finally my daily scent in a super strong antiperspirant! Love this stuff!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Boyfriend uses this all the time keeps him smelling fresh all day caN cuddle by him all day all nite to smell the fresh scent on him
Joseph T.
Joseph T.
Carlinville, IL
Great product. Helps keep you smelling great for anyone needing clinical strength. Would highly recommend.