BY OLD SPICE

Kim C.
Anything old spice is my fiance's favorite, which is good because I love it! The smell is a classic clean, not overpowering, but a great smell to catch a wiff of when he hugs you goodbye for the day. He swears it's long lasting and he's been sol on old spice for the last few years. Don't know what scent to begin with? Start with the classic!
Caitlin M.
Hamilton, NJ
I am not embarrassed to admit I use men's deodorant. This is the best one at the drugstore. It doesn't not have a strong smell that lingers and keeps my dry for the entire day
Stephanie F.
I love this brand have have purchased it or recommend it for any man in my life. Gotta have him smelling good and classy at all times! Worth the price and very affordable
Natalie L.
Old spice is that great smell you remember growing up as a kid. And now I get to enjoy it on my man. I love the smell, it's manly and fresh, and keeps him smelling great.
Abbie L.
Jaffrey, NH
I use this more then I use women's deodorant. I feel it works better and longer. it also keeps it's nice fresh scent longer then any woman's deodorant.
Everlyne N.
Lowell, MA
It smells good by itself but when you put it smells weird. It burn when you put it on. It doesn't help with odor. I doesn't work .
Luis O.
Tampa, FL
I really like the smell. I usually don't have to worry about the smell for 24 hours. Which is something I really look forward to
Loretta G.
My husband will only wear this brand of deodorant and it smells nice. The right amount of freshness while adding manliness.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Solid men's deodorant! My boyfriend wears this and it smells great, works well, a great go to if you need to pick one up!
Erica R.
Chesapeake, VA
Old spice keeps you smelling great for 48 hours, it's alcohol free soo it won't irritate the skin