BY OLD SPICE

Randy M.
LACEY, Wa
Hands down my favorite deodorant on the market. I have tried every brand out there and this is the only one that lasts all day AND dose not give me a rash the next day. I'm not sure what is in some of the other bands, but it's way too harsh for my sensitive skin.
Jose V.
las vegas, NV
Is been on elf my favorites for the longest time , super easy to wear. I get at Walgreens and it hasn't disappointed me. Super easy to use and smells so good and fresh , if you are looking for a fresh deodorant I recommend this. I was so satisfied with this
Dustin D.
Wilsonville, OR
I sweat a lot. Part of this is due to a medication I take, and part is because I am fat and hairy. :-) But no matter the cause, this deodorant and anti-perspirant works wonders for me. I would recommend it to anyone who sweats like I do.
Meghan T.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm a girl, and I use Old Spice because I find that women's deodorants end up smelling too flowery. Pure Sport smells nice and clean, lasts from the morning until after the gym, and doesn't make me smell *too* manly.
Rachael  H.
Washington, MI
Old Spice lasts 2 days. I smell this stuff until the next time I shower! Love it, I love the sent Bearclaw. Not positive if that's the name, but it smells like candy.
Alondra A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use men's deodorant instead of women's because it smells better for one and for two it works better than anything else I have used
Charlie K.
Chandler, AZ
I used to use this exclusively until they moved away from the "soft solid." Worked great, loved the scent and it did its job well
Patricia B.
Roanoke
My husband uses this product and it smells great and keeps him dry love it long lasting and doesn't stain clothes
Joshua O.
Albuquerque, NM
It's a good deodorant but the white can come off and stain your shirt. works good .
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
This is my husband's second choice of deodorant smells great and does the job.