BY OLD SPICE

• "He thinks it smells great and he does!" in 1 review
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
This one hung my husband swears by and can never do without it, nor does he ever travel without it. In fact he always carries one bottle in the car. Doesn’t that speak volumes about his love for this product?
Sara D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff smells cheap. It’s too strong and it stinks. I hate it. I know you can get it from Walmart but I won’t repurchase it. I like the spray bottle but I don’t like the product itself.
Nick C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells really good last a long time very strong want to lick it off my face it smells so good it's really good it's smelled good smells like good bananas it smells like bananas and oranges and apples and all the good stuff in the whole wide world it smells so so good it smells good smells so so good smells good smells so so good smell smell smells good
Ryan D.
Woodstock, IL
Love old spice and so do the girls must have product for all men. If you need a shower just spray some of this on you and you will smell as fresh as a daisy. Ewwww you say well not really old spice nocks the girls off their feet at least I think that's what it is. Btw jk but great product
Alexander D.
Martinez, CA
It is the best among the Wild Collection. Old Spice fragrances have no rhyme or reason. Also, the fragrances don't match the body washes of the same name. Try everything separately before you buy it in bulk. I have tried Wolfthorn, Bearglove, Amber, Timber, Denali, Zanzibar, Matterhorn, Fiji and Citron from the Wild/Fresh collection. None of them stands out except Hawkridge and Zanzibar.
tom n.
Depew, NY
I really like the old spice products. they smell really good and the price is competently reasonable. i would recommend this one if you like bold smells because its a little heavier than the typical old spice lighter scents to be honest but really good
Thomas M.
Kansas City, MO
Great scent for a man. Most of their other scents are a little odd, but this one has gotten a lot of complements. Only disadvantage is that it is super strong initially when you first spray it, so plan in advance.
David M.
New Castle, DE
Five stars. After showering with old spice body wash, I finish with old spice after hours body spray. I receive a lot of compliments when wearing this scent.
When I wear this I feel like I'm shirtless riding a horse on the beach! It's a great angel y and even better feeling when I wear this! Recommend forsure!
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies