Old Spice Ricochet Fiber Wax, 1.7 oz

Sets Up Hair with a Flexible, Shiny Hold Promotes Reworkable Style 2 All-Day Moldability 3 Helps Keep Hair in Place Good for both polished styles and more devil-may-care looks. Hair stays moldable all day, so change your style whenever without needing to add any more wax. Ricochet keeps hair in place, and stays flexible. Use it to master the art of disguise and become an international spy, or just change up your hair after work. But you should do the spy thing we just said. Moldable hair wax for men. Shiny style you can rework whenever. Smells free as the untamed heart of a stallion. All-day moldability doesn t lock you into one hairstyle. Use after Old Spice Shampoo.

Whose man uses this product?
My husband like to part his hair off to the side and comb it over. He loves everything else Old Spice so I'm wondering of this will work for him. Will it keep a side part neat all day? Does it make the hair hard like gel? Will it even hold down stubborn short sections?
Start your review of Old Spice Ricochet Fiber Wax, 1.7 oz!
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
Old Spice Ricochet Fiber Wax, 1.7 oz uploaded by Amber M.
My man uses these to style his hair and he likes it somewhat. He is not a big fan of the scent, but it works well at keeping his hair in place.
Greensburg , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my sons hair and it works very well. You cant even see the jell is in there but yet his hair looks great and stays all day!
Picayune, MS
1,015 reviews
The smell of this is AMAZING! The only thing more amazing is it's long lasting hold on hair. It works really good in curly hair, too!
Mooresville, MO
Isn’t as strong of a hold as I was looking for. I still love the smell. I still use it when I’m styling my sons hair
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My husband uses this to style his hair. It smells good but it’s very gluey and sometimes appears white in the hair.
Birmingham, AL
Absolutely love this product!! It does the job and leaves my hair looking great all day! Also a really great price!
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband uses this product, makes his hair look good and the smell is incredible. Product is also well priced
Purchased at: Walmart
Old Spice Ricochet Fiber Wax works great, It holds those little stubborn flyaway hairs. Has a pleasant scent.
Germantown , MD
Very strong scent. Great price. I love this as a gift for family. I gave this to my dad for his birthday.
Forsyth, GA
1,030 reviews
I love this product line. Trying different products always makes me happy and I’m never disappointed!!