BY OLD SPICE

Old spice red zone sweat defense fresh scent deodorant 2.6-oz. see more...

Abby B.
Abby B.
Great deodorant. I started using this after I heard a girl say it works as good as clinical deodorant for women and a fraction of the price.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bayboro, NC
One of my favorite deodorants! Lasts all day. I bought this for my boyfriend but it smells so good and works way better than my secret.
Kim C.
Kim C.
My man is loyal to the old spice brand, and he rotates through the different scents. This is good for a dude who is working hard and just sweats like crazy. Great for when you have to mow your 3 acre yard in 90 degree weather!
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Memphis, TN
As a girl I love this deodorant because I think it is more powerful than deodorants targeted at women. I also love the 'this is my boyfriends shirt' smell.
Angelica K.
Angelica K.
Ashville, OH
I'm a female and only use men deodorant because of the long lasting smell and I won't sweat while using them. I love old spice and the variety of different smells they offer.
gustavo b.
gustavo b.
El Paso, TX
Best deodorant I've used. Wrks on heavy sweat defense, specially for the athletic type. It keeps you dry and clean smelling all day long.
Christopher  G.
Christopher G.
Fordyce, AR
Works great. I work in a high heat area and this deodorant does not let me down. As bonus i don't smell like a teenager with this scent.
Cristal S.
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
Works great for my husband..nice manly scent..helps him reduce sweat stains and he feels clean after hours..
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Seminole, Fl
Works well and smells so good , I would definitely recommend it for any man.
Tobi E.
Tobi E.
Oshawa, Ontario
My husband was a dedicated degree guy until getting this for Christmas - he has now converted to most of the old spice line