BY OLD SPICE

Give Sweat A Beat Down With Old Spice Sweat Defense Extra Strong Anti-Perspirant &Amp; Deodorant.&Nbsp; From Drag Racing To Pillow Fights, The Most Awesome Things Happen At Night. Extra Strong Anti-Perspirant &Amp; Deodorant Give Sweat A Beat Down From Drag Racing To Pillow Fights, The Most Awesome Things Happen At Night. Questions? 1-800-677-7582 see more...

Jessica H.
Bought for my husband to use and he only used it for two days and it broke him out in a rash under his arms! I bought it for the smell but will have to look for something else because it broke him out so bad!! So guessing i'll be staying away from Old Spice products for him!!
Jenifer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
So as a girl I swear way more then one should. I use men's deodorant since it's the only thing that works for me. This one isn't too strong and not 100% guy smelling. Took time to get used to smelling somewhat like a guy but it's good now. No one notices!
Amber T.
Dublin, CA
It works great, I don't like deodorants with a lot of smell to them, it's very subtle and lasts all day. Even when I have to perform work outside all day it keeps up and doesn't make me feel disgusting at the end of the day.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
I started using my husband's deodorant after I felt like my regular women's brand wasn't working anymore! No complaints here, seems to be working and is cheaper than my old product!
James C.
Shelby Twp, MI
Actually lasts for 48 hours. Goes on dry and doesn't produce white stains on clothes. The fragrance is nice and masculine. It's the only deodorant I use.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
A nice fragrance, perfect for younger boy/high schooler, not overwhelming scent. Small container, easy to carry around, etc. Can be found walmart/target ,etc.
Nilmon L.
Nancy, KY
I am just really not impressed with this deodorant. If you stay very active you have to apply it more than once, and let's face it. It doesn't smell the best in the world.
Rachel D.
My husband uses this brand of deodorant and really likes it. I like the smell of it too! It isn't overpowering but it keeps man-smell at ease.
Brandi O.
Abilene, TX
Yeah yeah I know it's a men's deodorant but I can't help it!! I love this stuff. It works and smells great!
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I buy this for my husband, He really doesn't care about which one i buy, i prefer this scent, its as if he is wearing cologne and i just wanna be close as possible to him. and its an antiperspirant so it truly does stop the sweaty smell Its not like the original old spice i could never get use to.. I usually buy the Red Zone O.S at Walmart or Target when on sale with a coupon, i always get it at a great price.