BY OLD SPICE

Old spice red zone swagger invisible solid deodorant 2.6-oz. see more...

Amanda W.
So normally I use the Fuji scent from Old Spice since I am a female who wears men deodorant. This scent is a little too overbearing being a girl. I feel like I smell very manly when I wear this deodorant. But it really does cover up any sweat smells. I highly recommend this scent for men!
Alyssa C.
New Kent
This deodorant smells so good. It lasts all day long and does not leave me feeling uncomfortable. I could sweat, and sweat, and sweat and it still smells just as good as when I put it on!
Jordie H.
I am a female, but being college athlete, female deodorants just do not cut it. I may smell like a boy, but at least I'm a good smelling boy.
One problem I have was about a month after I got it, the screw that pushes the deodorant up broke! So now it is useless. I don't know if this happens often. This was a first for me.
Heidi D.
Las Vegas, NV
Yes I am a girl and yes I use this deodorant. It works so much better than any female deodorant I have ever used in my entire life. It doesn't transfer to my clothes, I don't pit out, and odor is never an issue. Plus it's usually a lot cheaper! I'm sticking to men's deodorant from now on.
Kaylie R.
Scottdale, PA
Love the smell of this deodorant, with the coverage over your sweat. It rolls on smoothly with not leaving stains. I use it a couple times a day, and it lasts me a whole. If I would compare this to others I would definitely pick this over he other products.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN
My fiance uses old spice everything and i love the smell so much. He loves using all the products and they work really well. we bought his at walmart store. It met all our expectations! Its all he buys. We are very satisfied with the product
Brytanie S.
My fiance uses this deodorant and it smells soo good. He will come home from a long day of work (and he works hard) and still smells like he just put it on. This stuff definitely lasts better than women's deodorant. I'd use it if that wasn't weird.
Staci B.
My husband INSISTS on ONLY EVER using Old Spice Swagger Invisible Solid! And that's fine by me, because it smells fantastic! He would be devastated if they ever quit making it - so pleeeease, Old Spice - keep it around forever!!!
Chiara T.
Washington, DC
#OldSpice is one of my favorite deoderants because the #swagger scent is soooo manly and good. I started using it myself after smelling it on my boyfriend. I was excited because I thought it would also be very effective since it's man deoderant, but unfortunately it didn't do a great job of keeping my dry.
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
This is one of my favorite deodorants it smells extreamily nice and is very affordable andvut doesnt stick to clothing or anything and the smell isnt over powering wich is great.