Old Spice Red Zone Red Zone Sweat Defense Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Solid Pure Sport uploaded by Erica S.

BY OLD SPICE

Rub It On The Stock Market, Mr. Federal Chairman. If Your Armpits Are In A Deep Recession, Bail Them Out From Wetness And Odor With This High Performance Solid. Export Manly Smells And Import Ladies, Knowledge And Stories You'll Tell Your Great-Grandchildren. This Deodorant Is A Straight-Shooting Policymaker. Product Dispenses Though Holes For Ideal Application Amount Reduces Sweat Before Sweat Even Thinks About Sweating Giving Sweat A Beat Down see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ran out of my deodorant that I usually use. I found this in my medicine cabinet. I knew the brand old spice was mostly for men. I tried it and for the past few days it has worked great. I don’t remember where he bought it or the price of it. I haven’t had any sweat problems since. I am going to continue to use this product.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband has been using this same deodorant since before we met and we've been together for 9 years! That gives testament to how well this product works and stands the rest of time. It's a nice, light scent that goes on smooth and doesn't leave residue. My husband has sensitive skin and this doesn't bother him. I've even used it and it worked just as well for me.
Maddie H.
As a women I use this for myself. the small isn't over powering and it keeps you from sweating