BY OLD SPICE #29 in Fragrance for Him

"That Fresh Underwater Feeling Your Body Craves. Var Wccpi = ""Prod1127232"";" see more...

Paxton P.
Washington , MI
Doesn't really smell like an aqua reef, but it sure does smell good. Smell was my main goal, and it fulfilled it. I bought this stuff an Meijer, actually my mom did. I like the deodorant too, both are nicely priced... If there was something to change it would be the way the spray comes out
Elias W.
Minneapolis, MN
Aqua Reef is a very nice scent, I like it a lot. It isn't too strong, like a lot of body sprays, but it doesn't fade too fast either. I can usually get a good deal on these at Walmart, a 2-for deal or get this with a deodorant deal. I'm using this whenever I'm not using the Swagger scent.
Junmare M.
Imperial Beach, CA
This body spray is very amazing! As It leaves a nice scent on your body and, It feels very cool on your skin! This body spray is very nicely producted as It stays on your skin through the entire day! As I would recommend others to get this item as well!
John J.
Seattle, WA
I use this and the gel deodorant and i like them a lot. Aqua reef was the only scent that i liked from the old spice brand and right now i dont have an eager to switch. It lasts all day and keeps me smelling good. Even my gf uses it sometimes.
Mazen S.
To be completely honest I strated using Old Spice because the commercials are hilarious and everyone knows the old Spice whistle. But after trying it I found thst the body spray lasts for a good while and smells great
Jordan S.
Mills, WY
This is one of my favorites! It stays smelling fresh and good for hours! I would recommend this to anyone looking to smell crisp and clean!
Omar P.
Frederick, MD
Smells amazing love this I use it all the time and is super gods I can't live without it and that's what I say to everyone at work also
jeremy M.
I use this all the time when I go to the gym. it keeps me snarling fresh all day. I absolutely love it. 10/10 would recommend
Alberto M.
Long Beach, CA
I only use this spray by the shire smell. So far everywhere I walk in get some compliments on what I use, it's soothing.
Alex G.
Frisco, TX
It feel nice and it's smells really good once applied to your body/chest, the smell is a natural smelltaht not many have
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who likes this for everyday wear?