BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice&Reg; Red Zone Pure Sport Body Spray We're Not Saying This Body Spray Will Make You A Confident Millionaire Jet-Fighter Pilot, But We Are Insinuating It Pure Sport Scent 1 Spray Lasts All Day Smell Great Enhances Awesomeness Turn Up Your Mansmell.&Nbsp; Let's Admit It, Men, We Don't Have A Lot Of Tricks Up Our Collective Sleeves.&Nbsp; Sure, Ladyfolk Make Their Skin All Sparkly And Their Hair Asymmetrical, But The Best We Can Do Is Choose A Button-Up Or A Sweater.&Nbsp; That's Why It's Important To Smell Great.&Nbsp; Old Spice Red Zone Body Spray Enhances Handsomeness And Commands Female Attention.&Nbsp; And That's A Pretty Fancy Trick, Indeed.&Nbsp; And Unlike The Hair Spray Of A Glam Metal Axman, Just 1 Spray Of Old Spice Red Zone Body Spray Lasts All Day. see more...

• Is it a refreshed smell or is it a swagger smell?3 Answers
Buy on walgree...
Kashifa Q.
This smells really great. I know it's for men, but I once had no choice but to use this product and I was surprised with the smell. It smelled amazing. Even after I got out of the shower I could still smell it on me. I think every man should use this product
Stephanie B.
Ponca City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this favorite fragrance for my husband last year at Christmas time. He liked the package gift but especially the scent so much we have continued to but it. It gets us both brownie points. Me with him for remembering to buy him what he really likes and him with me for smelling so magical. I love the smell and it last longer than some of the others do.
Gabrielle F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell is very pleasant; however, the way the bottle works encourages over-spraying. User error, of course, but a pump spray maybe would help that. Old SPice is usually pretty solid in terms of scent though, there are very few bad ones.
Kat P.
This product was perfect for my brothers gym bag. It was the perfect size and gave him day long lasting protection. The scent was pleasant and I look forward to trying other scents.
Amy M.
Jacksonville, FL
Personally I don't use this deodorant spray but my boyfriend does. He smells amazing and it doesn't just mask his disgusting man odor, it eliminates and prevents it.
Megan M.
Cleburne
This is the most attractive smell (from a girl's perspective). I can't get enough. I buy my boyfriend the spray, deodorant, body wash, shampoo, everything.
IT met my boyfriends expectations and he is a repeat buyer. We are overall satisfied.
Brittany J.
Springville, AL
Steffani T.
AUSTIN, TX
My bf uses this after every shower. It smells so good and it last for a while. Very effective and easy to apply-just spray on body.
member-cb40ca6ce
Oxnard, CA
The smell is long lasting & not too strong!
The smell is very pleasant! I could spary once & the smell lasts all day long.
Jennifer W.
Port Huron, MI
4 boys in this house... Body spray is a must have! Works great, lasts all day. No issues with spray nozzle, great!
Rachel B.
Is it a refreshed smell or is it a swagger smell?