BY OLD SPICE

Turn up your man smell. Let's admit it, men, we don't have a lot of tricks up our collective sleeves. Sure, lady folk make their skin all sparkly and their hair asymmetrical, but the best we can do is choose a button-up or a sweater. That's why it's important to smell great. Old spice red zone swagger anti-per spirant and deodorant enhances handsomeness and commands female attention. And that's a pretty fancy trick, indeed. see more...

• What is the scent like for the Swagger Old Spice? I am trying to ...1 Answers
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
My husband loves this deodorant. He is a truck driver so he's always climbing in and out of trucks. Keeps him smelling good all day.
Nathan E.
Fort Worth, TX
Great smelling deodorant that is easily applied. I found that antiperspirant stopped working after about 3 weeks.
Brooke P.
Munhall, PA
One of my favorite deodorants to purchase for my husband. It smells great and leaves him fresh all day!
Brittany B.
Oregon City, OR
Womens deodorant does not do it for me, love the scent, love the gel and love the all day protection!
drew b.
Smells so good and masks any sort of smell even after I've worked out. makes me feel very masculine
Karina S.
DUARTE, CA
One of my favorite deodorant brands. recommend it to men who love that strong cologne like smell.
Carley T.
I love the smell of this deodorant, it also last a really long time even when I'm working all day
Kaitlyn P.
Princewick, WV
I love the way my fiance smells when he wears this! It lasts all day. It is by far my favorite.
Richie M.
Amityville, NY
Smells amazing I used to wear this all the time I loved the smell while putting it on.
Nix C.
Kentwood, MI
Love the way this deodorant smells! The only deodorant my hubby currently wears.
Bernadette C.
st petersburg, FL
What is the scent like for the Swagger Old Spice? I am trying to find a new deodorant for my 2 boys but having trouble finding something that smells good.