BY OLD SPICE

Turn up your man smell. Let's admit it, men, we don't have a lot of tricks up our collective sleeves. Sure, lady folk make their skin all sparkly and their hair asymmetrical, but the best we can do is choose a button-up or a sweater. That's why it's important to smell great. Old spice red zone swagger anti-per spirant and deodorant enhances handsomeness and commands female attention. And that's a pretty fancy trick, indeed. see more...

• What is the scent like for the Swagger Old Spice? I am tr...1 Answers
Sarah K.
Yes I know, I’m a girl, but I use this deodorant everyday. I’ve noticed, for me, that most women’s deodorant isn’t strong enough and I find myself reapplying multiple times throughout the day. And if I do find one that is strong it smells like baby powder and clumps and leaves white marks all over my clothes. So I may smell like a man but at least I don’t smell sweaty or like a baby’s butt.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
How a guy should smell 😁😍 Lasts all day when my boyfriend where's it even when he's out working in the yard or on the cars. It's the same price as all other deodorants.
Matthew H.
Augusta, GA
This deodorant smells great compared to a lot of the deodorants out there. It works great with fighting off sweat. I work twelve plus hours in a very active outdoor job and this deodorant last all throughout my shift no problem! My only complaint is the white streaks it can leave on my clothes.
Maria B.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this deodorant on my boyfriend. I can literally smell his pits all day without him getting musty lol jk! But on a serious note, he uses it twice a day (in the morning and after a shower) and recommends it!
Marco S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Great product!!! My girlfriend really loves it when I wear it! I have switched between multiple brands and this one clearly is the best one! I prefer regular over antiperspirant, because antiperspirant can damage your clothes. Overall yes I recommend it to others.
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA
I love the one that smells like palm trees, sunshine and freedom! its my go to, even though I'm a girl! it just works so much better than womens deodorant and smells fantastic
rebecca b.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this deordorant; it works very well and goes on so smooth. It doesn't leave yucky white marks on your clothes or your underarms. BTW, I'm a woman!!!!!!!!!! My girlfriends use it too!
Brooke D.
Cumberland, RI
My boyfriend has been using this deodorant for as long as I can remember. It smells great and it lasts! He typically doesn't need to reapply during the day which is convenient.
Lindsey C.
My husband uses Old Spice deodorant and he smells amazing! Even after sweating and working hard all day I don't mind him putting his arm around me because there is no body odor.
Jamie W.
Have you seen the commercials?! Terry crews and his bouncing pecs don't lead you astray. If you want to get muscles like the old spice guy, wear this.
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
What is the scent like for the Swagger Old Spice? I am trying to find a new deodorant for my 2 boys but having trouble finding something that smells good.

Walmart