Old Spice Red Zone High Endurance Bar Soap uploaded by Simpreet S.

BY OLD SPICE

New Lather In Confidence Leaves Skin Feeling Clean Clean Crisp Scents Clean Refreshing Lather Soap On A Rope Without The Rope.&Nbsp; Rope Not Included. We're Not Saying This Bar Of Soap Will Make You A Confident Millionaire Jet Fighter Pilot, But We Are Insinuating It. 6 - 4Oz (113G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt.&Nbsp; 8Oz (226G) see more...

Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I buy this and many other soaps for my 3 sons and the old Spice brand of soap is definitely a favorite. They always smell wonderful even long after coming from the shower, they never have any complaints about it and the price is right! I highly recommend this brand and scent of soap.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oh my goodness it smells so good, way better than Axe!! Long lasting fragrance and it leaves my hubbys skin feeling great. The bars last a lot longer than the body wash, so this is a great deal too!!
Tigran P.
Schaumburg, IL
Great soap. It has a nice lather to it, and smells so good, like a candle you can't get enough of. comes in packs of one, six, or twelve as I've seen. Relatively cheap.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Smells good on some people everyone I know that used it says they feel vary clean after using it.Works better on younger men then older men.
Ricky D.
Brooklyn, NY
Great soap. It has a nice lather to it, and smells so good I would use the bar rather then the body wash because it last longer
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I bought this bar soap for my boyfriend and it smells so great. I ended up buying the shower gel which was perfect for any guy.
Michelle A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend loves this soap , i like the liquid soap more , and plus it so cheap and smells good , he likes the deodorant too
Rachel T.
My husband loves this soap. And I love the smell! No residue left and he feels refreshed after using it.
Daniel C.
Los Angeles, CA
It's Really great! I always buy year for my dad and he loves it, it leaves his skin soft and smooth.
Simpreet S.
Bought this for my husband, he absolutely loved the smell! It didn't leave any sort of residue, left the skin feeling clean. I purchased this from Shoppers Drug mart, would definitely recommend it if you're purchasing for your significant other.

back