BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Red Zone Deodorant - Swagger, 2.6 oz see more...

Michelle W.
I turned my husband on to this scent. I used to use the popular women's deodorants but the scents started to all smell the same to be, that nauseating powder fresh scent. I picked up a travel size of this on a whim and fell in love with it. I love the scent, performance and staying power. Now hubby and I use the same scent.
NANCY T.
Casselberry, Florida
My 15 yr old uses this and loves the entire line of Old Spice Swagger!! This has such a wonderful smell and the deodorant works very well. The price is great compared to like products. I would recommend this product and the entire old spice line. Find a scent you love ;)
Meredith A.
Summerfield, NC
Swagger is hands-down the best scent I've ever smelled in my life!!!!! My ex-boyfriend used this and after we broke up I ended up using it for me even though I'm a girl. It is just that amazing I have my current boyfriend hooked on it now and I have literally been using this for like 6 years. I will never find another to compare.
Abby L.
Greenfield, MA
My boyfriend wears Old Spice, and a lot of times we just share deodorant. It sounds weird, but it's just what we do. I think it works a lot better than women's deodorants that I've used in the past, and I don't mind some of the scents. I wouldn't use the super strong ones on myself though.
Olivia K.
Wexford, PA
This is my favorite deodorant, it works like a charm. I put it on first thing everyday and it last till the night time which is amazing! I also think the way it smells is great and not overpowering!!!
Candace S.
My boyfriends love the smell of this! I bought him a whole set of this scent and he uses it every day no complain!
Charley C.
My grandpa used old spice. The smell reminds me of him since he isn't around. I will buy it just for that readon
Jessica W.
Love the swagger smell! It's amazing for men! You can't go wrong with old spice deodorant anyways!
Leann T.
Hoquiam, WA
Husband has used this brand forever won't try anything new and loves it ... So it's sleepier
Amanda F.
Glendale, AZ
Love the smell. My favorite old Spice scent that lasts longer and keeps you dry all day.