6 colors available

BY OLD SPICE #59 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Satisfaction Guaranteed Red Zone deodorant provides 24 hour odor protection.  We are all judges of ourselves, and my verdict is Champion. see more...

• Good product?? How about the scent? Too manly? 3 Answers
  • Does your boyfriend/husband like these? I'm trying to think of stuf...2 Answers
  • My husband love this deodorant he is so dedicated to there products...4 Answers
  • "They last all day long and smell awesomely wonderful. " in 2 reviews
  • "I tried this along with the body wash and both of them were a bit to strong for for me I wouldn't buy these again old spice tends to over due it with that strong musk smell they create " in 1 review
  • "My fiancé and I always go to Walmart to purchase our hygiene products and he always goes for old spice it smells good and it's clear so I see it's his fave and as a woman men need to protect that thing that makes them stinky with this deodorant it's the best" in 1 review
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I started using Old Spice deodorant because I always ended up swiping my fiancé's Swagger scented one over whatever ladies one I was using at the time. The gel formula glides on easily and I don't get those annoying marks on my shirts anymore. The scent lasts all day for me and I notice a significantly less amount of perspiration; and I'm someone who sweats a lot. I will continue to purchase this particular scent and hopefully branch out to others. I already have my eye set out on Fiji when I finish this one up.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
The only deodorant i will use! I tried so many different kinds of women's deodorant in the past and none ever worked for me. So I decided to give men's deodorant a shot and wow best decision ever. They have so many fantastic smelling options and these solid gel kind don't leave deodorant marks which is great! I never worry about underarm sweat anymore because it's simply not a problem with Old Spice.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a woman who likes to use men's deodorant because it doesn't clump up. The gel is nice because it doesn't clump or leave white marks and I love the scent but I noticed I feel like my body odor is so bad the next morning after using this. Like for be first few hours, it's awesome but after about 10 hours you smell like an 'italian hoagie' as my boyfriend so lovingly put it.
Meghan K.
Meghan K.
Philadelphia , NY
This deodorant is great! I feel as though I sweat a lot more than the average girl and women's deodorant just doesn't hold up. After trying almost every brand out there I decided to try a men's deodorant and I will never be going back! This keeps me dry and odor free all day! I also like gel consistent which eliminates white marks on clothes!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Gainesville, FL
This is found in the Mens' section but I swear they just label things for no reason. I tried so many female deodorant and none has been able to last through everything like this one has. Old spice is now my go to deodorant. It leaves no streaks and the smell is amazing. I recommend this product to all genders for a long lasting fresh smell.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
This lasts all Day LONG. I'm telling you, it doesn't get any better than this deodorant. Super easy to use, and although it's marketed towards men, it works perfectly for me. I would recommend it to everyone, especially those who want to keep smelling great after a long day AND a long workout! Available at drugstores.
Katie G.
Katie G.
McLean, VA
Smells good and keeps me fresh all day. I usually use this instead of girls deodorant because girls deodorant usually just makes me smell like coconuts and doesn't really prevent me from sweating while old spice is effective. Overall, I'm satisfied and would recommend this (and this scent) to everyone.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Waynesboro, PA
As a girl who has issues with sweating through deodorants I use this deodorant every day! I bought it at my local giant! It's so easy to use, just glides on and drys pretty fast! It has sort of like a unisex smell, a little more on the boys side but for some reason I find that comforting!
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm kind of picky with men products especially if it doesn't help out with the men's Bo but this one smells amazing! My husband loves Old Spice and I can smell why :). If I were a guy I would be interested in buying this product and keep purchasing it!
Selena A.
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend hates this brand. It smells decent but it makes him break out and have severe rashes. Don't recommend this brand. people have sued the company because of how bad thing brand is and how bad they get rashes from it.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Los Angeles , CA
Does anyone like this ?
Dawn Z.
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
My husband love this deodorant he is so dedicated to there products he even uses the body was and we buy it from walmart they always have great deals
Emily M.
Emily M.
Good for women? Can't seem to find a woman's deodorant that works good enough, so I'm moving to men's
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Pahrump, NV
Good product?? How about the scent? Too manly?
maria R.