BY OLD SPICE #23 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Satisfaction Guaranteed Red Zone deodorant provides 24 hour odor protection.  We are all judges of ourselves, and my verdict is Champion. see more...

• Good product?? How about the scent? Too manly? 3 Answers
  • Does your boyfriend/husband like these? I'm trying to think of st...2 Answers
  • My husband love this deodorant he is so dedicated to there produc...4 Answers
  • "They last all day long and smell awesomely wonderful. " in 2 reviews
  • "I tried this along with the body wash and both of them were a bit to strong for for me I wouldn't buy these again old spice tends to over due it with that strong musk smell they create " in 1 review
Carlos M.
Sanford, FL
this deodorant is perfect so far. I have this deodorant for a couple of months and it works me perfect, trained and I do all my activities and it works me perfect, besides I love the smell I love it, it is very fresh. is my favorite I recommend it 101%. I'm looking for it in spry. When I find it, it will be perfect.

este desodorante es perfecto hasta ahora. tengo este desodorante desde hace un par de meses y me funciona perfecto, entrenó y hago todas mis actividades y me funciona perfecto, además me encanta el olor lo amo, es muy fresco. es mi preferido. lo recomiendo 101%. estoy buscándolo en spry. cuando lo encuentre será todo perfecto.
Preeti S.
Wetumpka , AL
Review for: Swagger more...
My husband loves this! It’s stays throughout the day and smells amaizng . The scent is named swagger and definitely does justice to the same. Value for money and a re purchase item for sure
Brianna B.
Pottstown
So this says it's the "Scent of Confidence" Not sure about that but it is a great smell. It is a combination of a musty mint smell that mixes with the natural BO of a male to give each guy a slightly different scent. It goes on clear, and my boyfriend and I love how it smells on him. It's not an overpowering smell when applied vs opening the cap and smelling. Only down side is that it does not last as long as degree does. Still, perfect to put on for dates!
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this deodorant ! Smells so good and definitely worth the price. I always repurchase this brand and this one specifically because it works better than most brands I've tried. I'm very satisfied and I even got my boyfriend using it now !
Kristyn N.
My boyfriend always gets this kind because I love the way it smells and how effective it is but for some reason not only him but alot of people I know that have used this they get burns in their arm pits so he's had to switch
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Pure Sport more...
Starting using this after I took a girls trip and both of the girls I was with had it in their bag! It works amazing and I love that’s it’s a gel and so it doesn’t leave the annoying white deodorant marks on clothes. Smells good but not to strong and prevents sweat more than anything I’ve ever tried!
Cameron C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company! It smells great and it is amazing!
Lakoda G.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Long lasting smell that is not the same ole put stick scent. Gel and not that white residue marking crap. Do not put it on right after shaving armpits tho! That stings quite a bit. Odor coverage is best I've found so far. Can't go wrong here.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a female athlete, I use this deodorant to prevent me from sweating through shirts, even though this is not an antiperspirant. If we are solely looking at this product to deodorize armpits this does an unreal job.  The scent from this deodorant lasts all day until the minute I hop in the shower
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
I absolutely love this deodorant. It has a great scent and sticks on through strenuous activities. It's a great price and I highly recommend it for athletes and those that sweat a lot. This is a wonderful product.
Alex C.
Los Angeles , CA
Does anyone like this ?
Dawn Z.
Burlington, NJ
My husband love this deodorant he is so dedicated to there products he even uses the body was and we buy it from walmart they always have great deals
Emily M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good for women? Can't seem to find a woman's deodorant that works good enough, so I'm moving to men's
Ashley L.
Pahrump, NV
Good product?? How about the scent? Too manly?
Shelby E.
Cheyenne , OK
How well does this deodorant work?