BY OLD SPICE

Red Zone Collection Turn up your mansmell.  Let s admit it men, we don t have a lot of tricks up our collective sleeves.  Sure, ladyfolk make their skin all sparkly and their hair asymmetrical, but the best we can do is choose a button-up or a sweater.  That s why it s important to smell great.  Old Spice Body Spray enhances handsomeness and commands female attention. And that s a pretty fancy trick indeed Questions? see more...

Old Spice Red Zone Deodorant Body Spray
  • "Body sprays in general are a terrible idea, however Old Spice makes great products." in 1 review
  • "This is not a top notch quality and is not a lasting scent." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend uses this and it smells ammmazzinngggg!!" in 1 review
Jauwan T.
Saint Louis, MO
It's ok, it has a strong scent that I do not particularly agree with. It is long lasting, but starts to smell after a while. I bought it at walmart, but I don't like it for its price. I would spend it on something else, and I would not purchase this again.
mory e.
Burtonsville, MD
you can never go wrong with the classic old spice wether you are a guy or a girl man or woman adult or kid I think we can all agree that old spice smells soo good and the honey's love the scent of old spice
Daniel C.
Really good product. Use nothing but old Spice since it stays on and helps me smell clean when I have been sweating!
Anthony V.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have tried multiple old Spice products and I can't seem to find one I like. The scents are just horrible to me.
Joe R.
Schererville, IN
This stuff smells amazing especially for a 2 in one product. I love it. I would definantley recommend it.
Chad D.
Florence, AL
Absolutely love this spray. Best body spray to attract women. My wife loves it on me!!
Yesenia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray smells so amazing I love it. The smell isn't as obnoxious as Axe but gives off a hint of the smell of "man". The price of it makes it worth getting and a little goes a long way. Honestly recommend giving this out anyone who wants to smell good.
Michael D.
Sullivans Island, SC
Body sprays in general are a terrible idea, however Old Spice makes great products. If you're one of those guys who'd rather spray aerosol on your body rather than cologne, then Old Spice should be your go to. Don't be one of those Axe guys!
Allen E.
Holiday, FL
This is not a top notch quality and is not a lasting scent. You get about 2 hrs out of a day. You get what you pay for at $4 a can. If you have a coupon, it is cheaper depending on the dollar amount of the coupon. I have got coupons for $2 off on this product before.
Toni m.
I can't stand the smell of this. To me it smells like old man. I do know a lot of people who love the product and says that is last for a long time though.
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
My boyfriend uses this and I love the way it smells. It is very strong though but delicious on.
Carol L.
body sprays in general are a terrible however oid spice great produts