BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock 5.0 oz.(pack of 4) see more...

Jessie  M.
Lewisville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The Solid Swagger is a true classic when it comes to Old Spice deodorant. It’s nice and smooth. The smell is always great.
Victoria B.
Newport
Purchased at: Target
I swear a lot and so does my husband. Most deodorant doesn’t work on me but this works all day no problem!
roxane s.
weslaco, tx
Purchased at: Walmart
I love old spice deodorant I use it even if it is@for men it still works better than any women's deodorant
Maria J.
Yuma
Purchased at: Walmart
Great smell and last long. One of my favorite. Definitely meets expectations. Definitely must have for men.
Samantha S.
Winston Salem
Purchased at: Walmart
Best smelling men's deodorant. Great gift for men, your boyfriend, husband, father, father-in-law, etc.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This deodorant is the best! Very long lasting it is definitely a men and women’s favorite
Clara B.
Whitman
Purchased at: Walgreens
They are good and smells really good. they are powerful. harsh because they for mens.!
Christian A.
Purchased at: Target
Love this product! Great at smell and it keeps you dry and smelling fresh even when going hard at the gym!
Melanie L.
Juliaetta
A fantastic product love the smell of it it works so much better than women’s deodorant which is why I love it I am a repeat user it works I love it and will keep using it the price is great my husband also uses this brand of deodorant and is very pleased with it
Marissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t know what it is about this stuff, but it always smells so great! I thought I would get tired of it, but it’s long lasting and not obnoxious like many other deodorants!