BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock 5.0 oz.(pack of 4) see more...

Melanie L.
Juliaetta
A fantastic product love the smell of it it works so much better than women’s deodorant which is why I love it I am a repeat user it works I love it and will keep using it the price is great my husband also uses this brand of deodorant and is very pleased with it
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Old Spice is just a big brand of 'nope' for me. I hate all of their
different scents; they all just smell like garbage to me. My brother has
tried and owned at one point, all of their products and I just cannot
stomach the smell. This is another on the long list of 'nopes' for me.
Shana R.
Beavercreek
This is the only deodorant my husband will use.  My 22 year old still uses it as well. We can always find coupons for these products as well as double packs at a discount at our local department store.
Merriah M.
memphis
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this for my significant other continuously. I like the way it smells and he like how quickly it drys. He says it doesn’t leave a sticky residue like a lot of men’s deodorant does.
Meg B.
Evansville
Old Spice Swagger is one of the best scents they make.  It is a nice pleasant scent that is not over bearing and is a long lasting acting deoderant that doesnt need extra added throughout the day. I love the 2 pack for the price it is a great deal!  I buy it for my boys and they love that it cuts the BO and has an appealing smell that the girls love. :)
Fenisha S.
Clinton Corners
I bought this for my ex a while ago and I used to love the smell of it and it lasted so long it was a very good deal I would say as for the product itself I cannot relate I did not use but it was a good buy for a Male I would say and yes I would purchase again in the future
Corey C.
Virgie, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing beats old spice. I use swagger because it’s an amazing smell. Yes, it keeps me smelling nice and clean, and keeps me from sweating, but it also makes me smell like I’m wearing cologne. This is the ultimate deodorant for a guy to wear.
Leah P.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my husbands favorite deodorants. It smells very good and works well for him. He works outside all day and when he comes home, this armpits and surprisingly the only thing in him that smells good.
Emilie C.
Corp Christi, TX
I don't use this stuff but I buy it for my husband and I swear the smell last all day I love just to smell him it dosent stain like the others and its kinda cheap
Joann S.
Floral park , NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
it’s a good product it’s been around forever. I brought it once for my son when he was 16 and now at 25 he still uses this brand 😊