Old Spice Red Zone Collection Invisible Solid Pure Sport Scent Men's Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.6 Oz (Pack of 6)

BY OLD SPICE

A man should leave behind traces of his greatness in the form of murals, A+ essays and quality carpentry. But an antiperspirant should appear invisible, like air or money you dont have. Thats why this solid goes on clear, yet lasts all day long. Its a fitting reminder that while the novels we write and the Swedish bookshelves we build may one day grow musty, our body smell should never. see more...

Shanee L.
Love this deodorant and antiperspirant in one! I never used men’s deodorant or antiperspirant before but I will never go back to women’s now. I use this every night after my shower and touch up in the morning before I get dressed
Rae R.
San Diego, CA
As a woman, I feel men's deodorants work better for me. I don't fancy a lot of the women's brands and scents and find men's scented deodorant more refreshing and longer lasting.

This one in particular works as long hours as I do and in the midst of summer rolling around its just in time. I haven't noticed any clumps if I use the product sparingly and work it in well and it still works great throughout the day! The best part of it is that even though it is long lasting and strong, there is no residue after I shower. My underarms feel clean.
Ashley D.
Memphis , IN
My husband and I both use Old Spice deodorant and love it. I work 12-14 hour days and so far this is the only deodorant that lasts that long. It smells great and holds up even better.
Karissa L.
Racine, WI
Even though I'm a woman, I like to use my husbands old spice deodorant because I enjoy the scent and actually think it works better and longer than women's deodorant.
Chelsea S.
Avoca, PA
I prefer to use men's deodorant over women's, it works longer and the smell doesn't bother me. Women's deodorant has too many lotions in them, if anyone has those same issues try the Figi kind! It's great.
Bobby J.
Galeton, PA
I currently am wearing the old spice sport deodorant. Let's just say I can't stop getting compliments from the amazing smell. The ladies are practically dieing to be near me! I recommend 100%
Christa B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Works great. Smells fresh. Help prevent against smell, wetness, and no residue on my clothes. As a woman, i also like the smell, which doesn't linger too long.
Jordan G.
Gloucester, VA
I love the smell of this deodorant! I'm a woman and I like to use this deodorant for work and it leaves me smelling sporty all day!
Aandrea w.
Las Vegas, NV
Girl deodorant don't work I always steal my husbands and this is all he uses. Lasts all day and doesn't get all over clothes.
Caroline P.
Columbia, SC
Can't go wrong with men's deodorant. Definitely prefer it to women's deodorant- just love the smell and it lasts forever!