BY OLD SPICE

Old spice red zone collection deodrant - swagger (3 oz) - 2 pack see more...

Kaylynne D.
Muskegon, MI
Yes, I'm a girl. Yes, I use old spice. I love it, and if I like how it smells, I should be able to use it. The anti-persperent effects outweigh dove and secret greatly. Guess I sweat and smell like a man, but a really god smelling man. I bought it at Meier and i would highly recommend to those who are prone to sweat.
Nichole H.
Frazeysburg, OH
I switched up my husbands deodorant one day to old spice. He is now obsessed with it and so am I. It works just like anew extra strength deodorant for half the cost! I love the way he smells and he is so confident when he's wearing it! You can find it easily anywhere so we can always grab and go if we need to!
Brittney A.
2 is better than 1! I love love old spice swagger has to be the best smelling men's deodorant ever. I'm always purchasing this for my son or my husband at my local cvs. I highly recommend old spice it last all day keeps the boys smelling fresh and clean
Stacey W.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My hubby uses Old Spice Swagger and Old Spice Bearglove. They both smell very good. I also like the fact that it is not as expensive as some of the other brands.
Zachary P.
Framingham, MA
Really like this smell. Old Spice has a ton of smells and some of the newer ones smell kinda fruity but this one is manly and not too over powering.
Bashil S.
Richmond, VA
Long lasting and smells good. Old Spice never disappointing. This will keep you fresh and smelling good for hours
Ryan S.
Milton, WV
I've been wearing this brand and smell of deodorant since I started wearing deodorant! Highly suggest this!
Steven S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Old Spice give you lots swagger it is don't like soap on a rope oh yeah baby baby I don't know space
Chelle A.
Sapulpa, OK
The only deodorant I use! Smells amazing and lasts long! I frequently catch my husband using mine
MyKayla F.
I started buying this for my boyfriend and now I use it sometimes because it smells so so good