Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantOld Spice
Red Zone Collection Deodrant - Pure Sport (3 oz) - 2 Pack

Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodrant - Pure Sport (3 oz) - 2 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodrant - Pure Sport (3 oz) - 2 Pack!
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
My husband loves this deodorant. It keeps him fresh all day long. The only thing I personally don't like about it is that the smell isn't my favorite. But he likes it. The price is average not to high or low and it's comparable to all the other things we buy.
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
This is the ONLY brand & scent within the brand my husband will use - he accepts no substitutes, & being the excessively sweaty construction worker that he is, is saying something - it must be effective! When he gets home from work, I can of course smell the dirt & chemicals from the job, but he is body odor free! We generally buy at Target, & there are generally coupons/Cartwheel promotions floating around for it.
Sadie S.
Richmond, VA
This deodorant is strong and doesn't take much to work. I am a female and wear this deodorant when I go to the gym to work out because it works better than girls deodorant. I really love it and have friends who do the same thing and they all use old spice products as well.
Charlotte P.
Capo Beach, CA
I love wearing mens deodorant. I personally think that it lasts longer on me and I don't have to reapply throughout the day. I don't however like the "antiperspirant" though. That does not last on me. I prefer the almost gel consistency of the pure sport. And the scent is incredible!!
nando M.
Fresno, CA
I've used this in the past and for the most part works great, sweat free all day smells great... but every now and then you have to take a break or it will iritate your skin
Danielle C.
I prefer men's deodorant to women's because it actually stays on all day. I give it a 4 because it's very heavy.
Alyssa C.
Lacon, IL
Even though i am a girl i use guys deodorant i feel like one i smell better of corse but two it really does help cover up body odor for me it feels fresh all day unlike the ones i hve used in the past
Gerrilyn K.
Tucson, AZ
Even as a female, I love this deodorant! My husband and I both use it, but in different scents. It is the only thing that I've found that really works for me!
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
I’ve been using Aqua Reef Old Spice deodorant for years … works better than any women’s deodorant I’ve ever used. The scent is refreshing and keeps you smelling good all day — very long lasting!
Erin V.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells great and keeps me dry. I do haircolor so I work up close to people and have to smell good so this does the job. I like how cool it feels going on. Not sure how long lasting it is but it gets me through the work day fine.

Looking for your answer?