BY OLD SPICE

Old spice red zone collection deodrant - aqua reef (3 oz) - 4 pack see more...

Jei R.
My son uses the Old Spice Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Aqua Reef. I actually picked it out for him, seeing as I'd have to smell him and do his clothes after sports. I want him to get used to good hygiene early, and smelling like a man. The next step will be him doing his laundry, but that can wait until he is a teenager. Right now he is making mom proud by being the best looking, best smelling, most athletic and intelligent kid I know. Most importantly, he likes the scent. His siblings like it or at least don't mind it too. It's great for my little man. My husband used to use a product by the same company. I couldn't be more happy with it. The smell reminds us all of him I think.
Brandon C.
Orlando, FL
Good basic smelling deodorant, smells like a deodorant and does the job of a deodorant, nothing more nothing less. Affordable bundle pack makes for a great buy if you're not looking for an particular scent and are just looking to buy deodorant.
Tina S.
Fort Morgan, CO
So my boyfriend actually uses this deodorant...I have too on occasion when mine runs out. I can honestly say I like the smell of it. It's also a very powerful deodorant....why can't they make girl deodorant this effective?
Jamie T.
Clovis, Ca
My boyfriend and I both use this deodorant! I have really sweaty armpits for a girl and women deodorant doesn't work well enough for me so I tried my bfs brand of deodorant but he used swagger and I tried aqua reef and loved it. He tried my aqua reef one and loved it more than his swagger one
Kiki C.
This is my favorite deodorant! It keeps me from sweating and smelling which is the ultimate goal right? It goes on smoothly and doesn't get on my clothes either!
Alyssa A.
A great deodorant I never had any problems with! I find the scent to be not too masculine and better at working than some other brands. I very much recommend!
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff. Its strong but the smell is great. It works great as a deoderant . You can get the whole shower set to complete your routine.
Ana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I totally love this smell!!! My bf uses it and he got me used to it that now i use it myself. The good thing that it stays on for a long while.
Cassidy W.
Newcastle, OK
I'm a girl and I will frequently use these! I feel they are not to manly and I don't need to reapply like many products specified for women.
Maddie R.
Lawrence, KS
I personally prefer men's deodorant over women's, and this is why. the smell of aqua reef is incredible and has great protection.