Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray Swagger uploaded by Gina D.Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray Swagger uploaded by Hollie N.

BY OLD SPICE

Swagger Transforms Unfresh Men Into Legends Of Confidence. Meets Us Clean Air Standards - Contains No Cfcs (Which Deplete The Ozone Layer) Questions? 1-800-677-7582 see more...

• Anyone else constantly buy these great smells for your man?! 4 Answers
  • How much do you love this?? I looooooove this smell on my hubby.4 Answers
Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray Swagger
  • "I love the smell of Old Spice's Swagger, my husband wears it frequently and it has a nice masculine scent." in 1 review
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband 👨 just tried the #OldSpice Swagger 🔋 Invisible Spray 💨 Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant. He absolutely loved 💙 it!
He says it starts out as a cool 🌫 blast 💥 of freshness 🍃 that lasts 💪 all day ☀ long! He loves 💙 that it doesn't leave a white residue 🗯 on his clothing 👕 like the solid sticks always do! We both 💑 love the smell 👃! It smells clean 💫 & manly🕴! What a great combo 👌!
We would both highly 🔝 recommend Old Spice Swagger 🔋 Invisible Spray to any man🚹wanting to smell 👃 great 💯 & feel fresh🕴all day ☀ long!!! 🚹🔋👃💙👃🔋🚹
5 Star Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

#OldSpiceSwagger #MyManSmellsGreat
Petros B.
Des Plaines, IL
Too strong at times and leaves a bad odor after a few hours of using it. I'm more of a stick on kind of deodorant person but I like to be on the go sometimes. This isn't the best or my go to kind of deodorant.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this. It has a nice scent without being too much and is very refreshing. The scent also lasts for a really long time. As a girl, I would definitely recommend this scent to any guy out there! Every guy I know that has used this smells amazing!
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
I may have personal reasons as to why I don't like this scent, but I will never be able to wear this scent because it is what my dad uses. The scent to me is fine, but I feel like axe does a better job at body spray.
Katrina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend wears this all the time and it smells great. Doesn't smell like a teen boy and isn't over powering on your senses. Also it seems to last all day which is hard to come by nowadays.
Christopher W.
Lewisville, TX
I really miss this can. The only thing I've been able to ding of this has been the Old Spice "refresh". And I hate it, it doesn't smell right and doesn't really last all that long. Bring back the original body spray and I'll buy it again.
Logan M.
Paducah, KY
Old Spice has always been a great brand to you. Most of their fragrances are well but this one is one of my favorites. They are always a good price for what your getting and almost always in Stock
Carlos N.
Zac C.
Bakersfield, CA
Absolute love the scent from this product. Leaves a long lasting scent all day. The design of the bottle is amazing. I will forever use this product
Jonathan B.
El Centro, CA
Great manly smell for work, going out, or lounging around. The smell is a casual guy smell that doesn't smell the least bit feminine or fruity.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
How much do you love this?? I looooooove this smell on my hubby.
Nicole P.
Anyone else constantly buy these great smells for your man?!