Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray Swagger uploaded by Hollie N.Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray Swagger uploaded by Gina D.

BY OLD SPICE

Swagger Transforms Unfresh Men Into Legends Of Confidence. Meets Us Clean Air Standards - Contains No Cfcs (Which Deplete The Ozone Layer) Questions? 1-800-677-7582 see more...

• Anyone else constantly buy these great smells for your ma...4 Answers
  • How much do you love this?? I looooooove this smell on my...4 Answers
Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray Swagger
  • "I love the smell of Old Spice's Swagger, my husband wears it frequently and it has a nice masculine scent." in 1 review
Hollie N.
ASHLAND, KY
My husband 👨 just tried the #OldSpice Swagger 🔋 Invisible Spray 💨 Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant. He absolutely loved 💙 it!
He says it starts out as a cool 🌫 blast 💥 of freshness 🍃 that lasts 💪 all day ☀ long! He loves 💙 that it doesn't leave a white residue 🗯 on his clothing 👕 like the solid sticks always do! We both 💑 love the smell 👃! It smells clean 💫 & manly🕴! What a great combo 👌!
We would both highly 🔝 recommend Old Spice Swagger 🔋 Invisible Spray to any man🚹wanting to smell 👃 great 💯 & feel fresh🕴all day ☀ long!!! 🚹🔋👃💙👃🔋🚹
5 Star Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

#OldSpiceSwagger #MyManSmellsGreat
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
My daddy wears the original Old Spice cologne so when my high school sweetheart came back into my life I was amazed that his body spray and deodorant reminded me of my dad but had a new spin in the fragrance. I love this smell and so does my man. The fragrance lasts longer then I thought it would too. I has a clean refreshing scent and it's my absolute favorite smell!
Kendall U.
This is a very good smelling body spray. My boyfriend usually doesnt use body sprays but when he does this is what he uses. Sometimes you can get this for free with another old spice product. It generally comes in many packages for Christmas gifts which is where he received it from.
David M.
Ennis, TX
I work out on my lunch hour, and I work out hard! I do not have time to shower until the evening. Old Spice body spray gives me everything I need to eliminate body odors with a pleasing aroma of fresh Swagger. When I finally get to shower, I still smell the Old Spice, not the must!
Cliff N.
Groton, CT
When I first met my husband he was wearing Old Spice Swagger. Since that day it has been my favorite smell he uses. It's a clean smell but has that tough guy hint to it. It's a great Cologne for men and it's very inexpensive compared to other brands and smells that aren't as good.
Ashley W.
I love the smell of this. It has a nice scent without being too much and is very refreshing. The scent also lasts for a really long time. As a girl, I would definitely recommend this scent to any guy out there! Every guy I know that has used this smells amazing!
Katherine R.
I bought this for my boyfriend because I personally love the smell. He does too. It's at a great value even better when you catch it on sell. The scent is seriously what you want your man to smell like. He's went through like 2 bottle of it already.
Marco R.
Chattanooga, TN
This stuff smells great! But personally it doesn't last very long. Later during the day i get a mixture of bad BO and body spray that isn't too pleasant. I work as a waiter so I'm constantly walking around and it gets busy so i sweat. It makes my armpits sweat like crazy. I would recommend it just as a spray to smell good. Not as a deodarant.
Kevin B.
Cascade, VA
Old Spice I love this just as much as I love AXE Body Spray! this here also does it job! the scent lasts all day and when layered with the body wash and deodorant you don't have to worry about reapplying it back on because the scent is long lasting and I'll definitely recommend this and the rest of Old Spice products to everyone!
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
I may have personal reasons as to why I don't like this scent, but I will never be able to wear this scent because it is what my dad uses. The scent to me is fine, but I feel like axe does a better job at body spray.
Nicole P.
Anyone else constantly buy these great smells for your man?!
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
How much do you love this?? I looooooove this smell on my hubby.