Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray Swagger uploaded by Gina D.Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray Swagger uploaded by Hollie N.

BY OLD SPICE

Swagger Transforms Unfresh Men Into Legends Of Confidence. Meets Us Clean Air Standards - Contains No Cfcs (Which Deplete The Ozone Layer) Questions? 1-800-677-7582 see more...

• Anyone else constantly buy these great smells for your man?! 4 Answers
  • How much do you love this?? I looooooove this smell on my hubby.4 Answers
Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray Swagger
  • "I love the smell of Old Spice's Swagger, my husband wears it frequently and it has a nice masculine scent." in 1 review
Kevin B.
Kevin B.
Cascade, VA
Old Spice I love this just as much as I love AXE Body Spray! this here also does it job! the scent lasts all day and when layered with the body wash and deodorant you don't have to worry about reapplying it back on because the scent is long lasting and I'll definitely recommend this and the rest of Old Spice products to everyone!
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good smelling body spray. My boyfriend usually doesnt use body sprays but when he does this is what he uses. Sometimes you can get this for free with another old spice product. It generally comes in many packages for Christmas gifts which is where he received it from.
David M.
David M.
Ennis, TX
I work out on my lunch hour, and I work out hard! I do not have time to shower until the evening. Old Spice body spray gives me everything I need to eliminate body odors with a pleasing aroma of fresh Swagger. When I finally get to shower, I still smell the Old Spice, not the must!
Cliff N.
Cliff N.
Groton, CT
When I first met my husband he was wearing Old Spice Swagger. Since that day it has been my favorite smell he uses. It's a clean smell but has that tough guy hint to it. It's a great Cologne for men and it's very inexpensive compared to other brands and smells that aren't as good.
Braeden H.
Braeden H.
Cudahy, WI
Swagggggggggggg, Old Spice swagger is where it is at! super good smelling product that last very long. Keeps you fresh while you are on the go and has a great scent that you will enjoy having on you all day. Also can is easy to pack and take with you!!!!!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
I bought this for my boyfriend because I personally love the smell. He does too. It's at a great value even better when you catch it on sell. The scent is seriously what you want your man to smell like. He's went through like 2 bottle of it already.
Carlos N.
Carlos N.
Doral, FL
really miss this can. The only thing I've been able to ding of this has been the Old Spice "refresh". And I hate it, it doesn't smell right and doesn't really last all that long. Bring back the original body spray and I'll buy it again.
R S.
R S.
Kissimmee, FL
What can I say? Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray Swagger is the best! The smell lasts all day and, you get nothing but compliments for the entire day. I've even played sports with it on and it kept me smelling fresh!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Swagger is my favorite scent, very almost athletic and manly with a hint of musk. I bought this online from Amazon wanting something new and now it's my go to spray with the same scent body wash and deodorant.
Adam W.
Adam W.
Sartell, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily, and have for years! It is the best bang for your buck and lasts all day. I usually get this in a 2 pack saving money. It also has a great label on the bottle.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Anyone else constantly buy these great smells for your man?!
Michelle  D.
Michelle D.
Fort Hood, TX
How much do you love this?? I looooooove this smell on my hubby.