BY OLD SPICE

From Drag Racing To Pillow Fights, The Most Awesome Things Happen At Night. Meets Us Clean Air Standards - Contains No Cfcs (Which Deplete The Ozone Layer) Questions? 1-800-677-7582 see more...

Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ
Even though I'm a female I can not resist my old spice deodarent. It smells incredible and lasts for hours. I'll choose this over any female deodaren't any day!!
Nghia L.
Orlando, FL
My go to deodorant. I love the cologne smell that not many deodorants have nowadays.
Michael L.
Homestead, FL
Old Spice has been my favorite body spray ever since I first got a whiff of it. I've tried several other brands but none come close to it. The After Hours is a great scent that leaves you smelling not too sweet nor too musky as well. Its a scent that lasts from the start of your day until you're ready to lay down and go to sleep
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
After hours is a good smelling deodorant spray! I think the only thing my husband doesn't like about the spray is the smell doesn't last as long as the actual deodorant stick but that's really the only negative. Other then that.. it's around $5 bucks at Wal-Mart and it's a good smelling scent!
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Oh my, where do i start?! My boyfriend wears this (and uses the the whole line of according products). It smells so good that i literally cannot resist it!
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
For some reason I think of high school boys when I smell this. I think this is way too strong and my boyfriend had a bad reaction to the products, it broke out his skin on his chest.
Jon D.
Seminole, FL
This is the best body spray I've ever used. It has an amazing yet subtle scent that is not "perfumy" but rather "musky". I like it so much that I'm considering ordering a bulk supply on Amazon.
colleen g.
Eugene, Or
My husband loves this stuff. It lasts awhile and sit smells amazing! Keeps him fresh all day and he sweats a lot
Layne P.
Dearborn Heights, MI
This one if my favorite! I steal it from my boyfriend all the time. Then I bought my own.
Jim E.
Conneaut , Oh
Best smelling and long lasting deodorant. Lasts all day long and doesn't quit. It's the only kind I buy.