Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray

Swagger transforms unfresh men into legends of confidence. Meets US Clean Air Standards - contains no CFCs Questions?

Whyis it harder to get a badge? :(
IT ELIMINATES ODOR?
I've never tried Old Spice products. Would you recommend any of them?
Start your review of Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray!
Alex S.
Burlington, KY
I have used the red zone body spray for the past 10 or so years. I have never been disappointed in the products. The original and pure sport brand are both great scents and long lasting. I love the packaging and it is easily carried around in a gym bag without any "mis-fires". Recommend!
Katherine  .
Covington, KY
I like the smell, I picked this up at Walmart last year. I picked my pre-teen son up from after school programs one day OMG!! With the windows rolled down we headed straight to Walmart. From that day forth he had a care pack in his backpack every day with Old Spice Red Zone Collection Invisible Solid Swagger 5.2 oz.(pack of 2) , wipes, lotion and oral care. I let him know to take a few moments for yourself don't ever be out smelling stinking ever. Yes I know he's a growing young man but I don't want to smell that again.
Braeden H.
Cudahy, WI
Swagggggggggggg, Old Spice swagger is where it is at! super good smelling product that last very long. Keeps you fresh while you are on the go and has a great scent that you will enjoy having on you all day. Also can is easy to pack and take with you!!!!!
Sophia B.
Oceanside, NY
I like this spray as a woman ๐Ÿ˜‚ I usually use it for my shoes or gym bag to get rid of strong body odor than transfers to things I wear. It gets the job done without smelling too much like chemicals or artificial which I donโ€™t want on things I wear. Who doesnโ€™t like a nice manly scent?
Michelle S.
Zanesville, OH
My boys love this deodorant. It smells so good too. They always ask for this exact one. They say it's dry feeling and helps keep the sweaty smell away when they are out in the heat!!
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
Not the biggest fan of the spray deodorant, it doesnโ€™t last as long as the powder deodorants
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
My husband prefers this product to the other ones similar. He says it works longer and smells better.
marisela M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My husband goes to the gym a lot and he uses this after he takes a shower when he goes to the gym he said he would highly recommend
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Old Spice Red Zone Collection Deodorant Body Spray uploaded by Hollie N.
My husband ๐Ÿ‘จ just tried the #OldSpice Swagger ๐Ÿ”‹ Invisible Spray ๐Ÿ’จ Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant. He absolutely loved ๐Ÿ’™ it! He says it starts out as a cool ๐ŸŒซ blast ๐Ÿ’ฅ of freshness ๐Ÿƒ that lasts ๐Ÿ’ช all day โ˜€ long! He loves ๐Ÿ’™ that it doesn't leave a white residue ๐Ÿ—ฏ on his clothing ๐Ÿ‘• like the solid sticks always do! We both ๐Ÿ’‘ love the smell ๐Ÿ‘ƒ! It smells clean ๐Ÿ’ซ & manly๐Ÿ•ด! What a great combo ๐Ÿ‘Œ! We would both highly ๐Ÿ” recommend Old Spice Swagger ๐Ÿ”‹ Invisible Spray to any man๐Ÿšนwanting to smell ๐Ÿ‘ƒ great ๐Ÿ’ฏ & feel fresh๐Ÿ•ดall day โ˜€ long!!! ๐Ÿšน๐Ÿ”‹๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ”‹๐Ÿšน 5 Star Review โญโญโญโญโญ #OldSpiceSwagger #MyManSmellsGreat
Tyler R.
Decatur
It smells great but after awhile it starts to stink or gives me a headache so i dont use it alot