BY OLD SPICE

The Red Zone is a bleak, maze-like environment where lasers fire in random directions and the sky is always filled with lightning. Odor never dares enter the Red Zone. The Old Spice man, on the other hand, flourishes in the Red Zone, throwing touchdowns, doing recon and saving females from danger, all while smelling great. see more...

Sierra J.
Washington DC
I love the scent of this so much! It is a little more on the masculine side scent wise, but it works for anyone. It lasts all day even in a job that is sometimes physically demanding. I can usually still smell it when I'm on my way home from work in the evening.
matt b.
Vancouver, WA
Very good, eventually the smooth sticky texture dries down a bit, but stays enough so the smell of the deodorant stays around, but your B.O. doesn’t. I really like this smell and enjoy other ones like it such as FIJI Old Spice Fiji Deodrant Bundle - 2 pk
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
I’ve used this deodorant multiple times and I keep coming back to it. Men’s deodorant is so much better than women’s. It’s a manly smell but nothing overpowering. It lasts all day and it never leaves white marks!
Vanessa M.
Arvin, CA
I know this is a men’s product but it smells amazing! My boyfriend wears this deodorant all the time, so now I’m into it! It’s fairly inexpensive and can be found at Walmart or Target.
Riley O.
Columbia
Smells great but doesn't last long. After about 4 hours I need to reapply it. I've noticed after wearing it for a while I started to get skin irritation from it.
Laci Z.
Manassas
This deodorant is my absolute favorite. I started using it because my boyfriend did. It is very long lasting and does way better than girls deodorant. It smells amazing! I would highly recommend this for anyone! I bought mine at Walmart.
Erin J.
Charleston, WV
I absolutely love the scent of this deodorant! I have to use men's deodorant because all the ladies wear off I work in the medical field and work 8 hour shifts and they can be a little bit hectic. The scent last all day and keeps me from sweating I will repurchase this item time and time again!
Carly E.
Though this is technically “men’s” deodorant, I have been using it for YEARS. I just truly love the smell of it and it lasts ALL day. It lasts literally through everything, and I’m training for a marathon right now. I recommend it to EVERYONE!
Kim G.
Rocky Face, GA
My husband uses Old Spice Aqua Reef.He loves it.I love it.Lasts all day and keeps him smelling like he just got out of the shower.He has used this brand for a long time and I don't think he will ever switch.He refuses to use anything else.
Tiffani C.
San Diego, CA
My husband has always used old spice deodorant and I recently purchased him the Aqua Reef scent. I LOVE it! I think it smells amazing! Last all day and helps with odor and sweating. I will continue to buy this exact brand and scent!

Amazon