BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Red Zone Invisible Solid provides 24 hour protection.  Aqua Reef gives your armpit that fresh Caribbean feeling. Contains CORE Technology for a consistent scent all day Questions? 677-7582 see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love a good smelling man and this just works well on workout sweat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" in 3 reviews
  • "he loves that it is doesn't leave white residue and i love that he smells sexy..." in 1 review
Sara M.
I bought this product for my boyfriend, it came in a bath and body wash kit he picked out. The product has a fresh scent to it, and it lasts pretty much the entire day. each application doesn't use much product, either, so it lasted longer than your average deodorant would.

it is a good price for the size of the product as well!
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
Old Spice Red Zone Invisible Solid is the only deodorant/antiperspirant that my husband will wear. It is his absolute favorite and works well at controlling wetness and odor. I love the Pure Sport scent. It smells so manly! We always make sure to have plenty of Old Spice deodorant in our house!
Jessica G.
My husband used to only wear Old Spice and loved it until it started turning his skin really dry and leaving red bumps on the back of his neck and arms. It could've been an acute allergic reaction even after all those years.
Melissa R.
Lodi , CA
I love when my husband buys this brand deodorant! It lasts all day and it smells good. Who knew you could smell better the more you sweat all day long?
Stephanie W.
Byram, MS
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and it smells awesome! I honesty use it more than i use my girl deodorant... It smells that good!
Gretchen B.
I am a girl but I'm in love with this product line. The deodorant is the only deodorant that gives me full coverage all day. Smelling that sexy guy smell is always a plus too ;)
Jenna M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this product line. my boyfriend wears it all the time! he loves that it is doesn't leave white residue and i love that he smells sexy...
Criminelle L.
I use this when I workout. I love a good smelling man and this just works well on workout sweat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
My son swears by all of the Old Spice deodorants! They just seem to work for him, keep him fresh and dry! Good product.
Erica M.
I love my man to smell good , so I buy him Old Spice Aqua Reef... mmm... smells so good.. good job Old Spice!