BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Red Zone invisible Solid provides 24 hour protection.  Swagger transforms unfresh men into legends. Questions? see more...

Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
My husband and I both love this product. We have been using it for years. It's the only thing that keeps us dry through the humid Alabama weather. I started using this because a lot of women's deodorants wouldn't last me through the day. We like going to SAMs club and buying the big pack of these to last us awhile.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
Both my son and husband use this. Its absolutely perfect, it lasts through both of them being out and working while of course sweating and they can still come back home smelling awesomely (sometimes) I highly recommend this for any man whether it be for working and sweating a lot or just using as an everyday deodorant. It smells awesome!
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
This has been the only product I have found to really work for me. I purchased it at the grocery store because of a sale, turns out it was the most effective antiperspirant to date. I have tried so many others, and they just don't work for me. I have repurchased several times.
Deborah B.
Austin, TX
I've traditionally liked Old Spice deodorant because not only does it smell great but works well despite not having aluminum. I was in a hurry on my lunch break and grabbed this off the shelf at the drug store and thought I'd give it a try. It didn't disappoint as it prevents sweating but also smells great. It's pastier than the classic roll on and I probably won't get it again because of the aluminum but if you're looking for a great smelling anti perspirant- I would highly recommend.
Heather M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I cannot say that I've had any other deodorant that has made me WANT to sniff my man's pits; however, I love the scent of this deodorant! I also love that, even after a long hot day, my hubby's pits still smell good! I never buy him anything else anymore and he likes the fact that I like smelling him now. Bow-chicka-wow-wow
Alyssa G.
Redlands, CA
I'm slowly realizing this is getting harder and harder to find. But when I do, I stock up. My husband does a lot of physical work and sweats a lot. We were having trouble finding something that would allow him to smell good all day. This is the ONLY thing that works. Thank goodness!
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
I used to love when my man used this.. it has a wonderful smell. Every single time he'd use any type of Old Spice antiperspirant and deodorant he'd be left with an itchy rash under his arm.
Erik F.
Caledonia, MN
I used this deodorant for several years. It works pretty well. Doesn't get all over your clothes and smells pretty nice. I would suggest this to anyone that might want to try a different brand then they normally would use.
Diana B.
Call me crazy, but, as a female, I love wearing old spice deodorants. This is probably my favorite, although I can't wear it very often because it will irritate my skin! The Hubby wears nothing but Old Spice!
Jessica E.
TURNERSVILLE, NJ
Oddly enough my boyfriend and I both use this deodorant. It's effective enough to keep him fresh after a long work day but gentle enough to keep me from breaking out. Would definitely recommend!
Shawna M.