BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Red Zone Champion Antiperspirant/Deodorant: Invisible solid Provides 24-hour protection see more...

Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I have always liked men's deodorant more than women's they just hold up better especially since I am in a lot of activities. Well recently I seemed to be allergic to normal secret deodorant so my boyfriend told me to use his and I ended up taking it from him I loved It so much lol! It smells so clean and not to manly, it also holds up thru activities!
Sophie S.
Montreal
Buying this for my husband since day 1 of it's availability here in Canada. Smells great, seems to do the job, and leave less armpits stains overtime than other brands.
Marta C.
Great smell to this stuff. There are two different types. Deodorant and deodorant/antiperspirant.
It's white. It does tend to leave a little white residue on my shirts but whatever.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got my bf this because it smells nice! He likes it too. It works well! My man is always smellig good haha